• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any Fans Of Billions?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's been a great show.
It's gotten greater in this last season.
Never saw so many things coming.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Final episode of final season today.
Will Mike become President?
I have a theory who will stop him.
Philip, after witnessing too much evil, will finally turn on Mike.
He'll be aided by Dollar Bill & other Axe loyalists.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Very satisfying final episode.
I here that Billions will have spin-offs...
Millions, & Trillions

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's been a great show.
It's gotten greater in this last season.
Never saw so many things coming.
I started and could tell it would be great, however only the first two seasons would be included. I decided to wait, because I am picky about previews.

When I paid for a channel (Paramount) on prime they started sticking the previews to me when I wanted to watch later seasons of Picard. Their previews are like...reverse of helpful to me. They stopped letting me skip previews. When a show is on prime I can skip previews, but if its on a paid channel they may not. Some people love previews, but I hate previews. They tell you too much and show you too much and...also they don't tell you what show it is until the end. Kind of annoys me.

But I think Billions is going to be a great show.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I started and could tell it would be great, however only the first two seasons would be included. I decided to wait, because I am picky about previews.

When you paid for a channel (Paramount) on prime they start sticking the previews to me when I wanted to watch later seasons of Picard. At some point they wouldn't let me skip previews. When a show is on prime I can skip previews. Some people love previews, but I hate previews. They tell you too much and show you too much.

But I think Billions is going to be a great show.
Previews & commercials are the time I post on RF.
My post count indicates the amount of time devoted to those things.