• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crowleymass

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

greetings all!

Friday the 12th October, as some of you will know, is the birthdate of Aleister Crowley -dubbed by some as Crowleymass. though the man was a drug addict, crazy, and more often than not a danger to be around, he did dedicate his life and all of his resources to the development of the human consciousness, and his teachings have been a great inspiration to generations of Magicians and Occultists. for this, i feel it is worth taking a few moments out of the day to reflect upon his contributions to the world and pay him respect.

in memory of his work, i would recommend a short read of his "the book of the law", or "Liber AL vel Legis".

The Book of the Law

Love is the law, love under will.

RevOxley_501

THE COMMENT.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The study of this Book is forbidden. It is wise to destroy this copy after the first reading.
Whosoever disregards this does so at his own risk and peril. These are most dire.
Those who discuss the contents of this Book are to be shunned by all, as centres of pestilence.
All questions of the Law are to be decided only by appeal to my writings, each for himself.
There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.
The priest of the princes,
Ankh-f-n-khonsu <bump

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Sorry, Mike, but now you have to be shunned as a center of pestilence. I'm not at liberty to discuss why this is so. :D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
doppelgänger;969529 said:
Sorry, Mike, but now you have to be shunned as a center of pestilence. I'm not at liberty to discuss why this is so. :D

then i shall slay or smite you, and await the one still to come.