• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gen Z and LGBTQ+ identity

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Right.
But what does queer mean? Bisexual?
There's already the B in Lgbt.

As for questioning...heterosexuals who are undecided are not LGBT.
If they are "undecided", then calling them heterosexuals isn't exactly correct either.

Although I also wonder what the difference between "undecided" and bisexual is...
If one doesn't know if one is heterosexual or homosexual... then it seems to me that one is both. So, bisexual.
No?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
If they are "undecided", then calling them heterosexuals isn't exactly correct either.

Although I also wonder what the difference between "undecided" and bisexual is...
If one doesn't know if one is heterosexual or homosexual... then it seems to me that one is both. So, bisexual.
No?
Yes. So questioning means bisexual, basically.

Bthoth

*banned*

No?
Or just confused, uncertain.

libre

Skylark
Same reason.
1700588201257.png