• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iran just begin it's revenge,by drones,missiles

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I bet again you will lose the bet in first 10000 jews killed. You certain consider genocide and ethnic clean,toward jews.
I can't talk instead of you, but i know how you will respond.
Perhaps, but please note that I've never lied to you. Salaam ...

Sargonski

Hamas violated a truce to perpetrate a vicious and brazen pogrom on noncombatants,
It's very serious matter,brother. ethic war against Palestins in Gaza and West Bank.
My mother had friends from Gaza, they told her, they know families ecrased, some die because nothing to eat.

Oh .. so .. hold on here .. and let us not use the word "Genocide" -- Ethnic Cleansing is more appropriate .. and no need to dicker over technicalities .. "Extermination" is another term that is without challenge on linguistic technicality. Cleansing of the Land has been the Zionist Charter since before WW2 .. and well .. Bibi could not have stated better .. the intent to cleanse the Land .... and get real Biblical about it .. same as the Islamists .. Calling on the Amalek ... kind of like some kind of Hebrew Strict Sharia ideology .. dark age Style .. following the commands of Allah/EL-YHWH-Ahura Mazda ... and full marks if you can follow the God chain .. but I digress.

So .. Hamas violated a truce .. broke out of the Gaza Concentration Camp ... and went on a terror rampage .. this justifying the collective punishment/murder of 10,000 babies. .. KK ..

So when the Warsaw Ghetto inhabitants "violated a truce" -- some lads broke out and did some terrorist attacks - that justified the brown shirts extermination of 100,000 Jewish Babies .. KK Got it .. some spanky whooooo .. do as we say not as we do logic going on here .. in conjunction with what can rightly be termed "Holocaust Denial" .. on that level of .. Yeah .. sorry the flat earth society that direction.

Irish delegation to the UN say "The Hague too good for Bibi" .. and I believe them .. along with believing every other nation in the world .. sans the USA Dog being wagged by the tail. .. and even they have tilted .. due to internal political pressure so while Genocide Joe remains in denial . the US citizens see the Truth .. what going down in the Gaza Concentration camp .. Warsaw brown shirts don't got nothing on Bibi.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Perhaps, but please note that I've never lied to you. Salaam ...
Perhaps too brother, for my opinion you are with a side killing innocents women and children,33 thousands civilians is not war mistake.
I can't imagine people justify, killing children. Only racist or religious allow.
It's clear that the western world is hypocrite,double standard, condemned Iran, they Israel 0.
Don't condemn Israel for killing 33 innocents.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
As I understand it he is under instruction from the Rebbe to hasten the coming of the Messiah.
It isn’t politics, it’s psychosis.
I feel like idea of Jesus will return"Messiah " which justify killing Palestinians innocents, is insane.

Jesus won't return,his mission is done, God won't re-send Messiah for blood thirsty zionist.
God is not evil.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Known by whom? Certainly not the historians that I've read.
Algerian army cross with Egyptian Army and defeat Israel army in Sinai that what our historical said, fact on ground said.
Israel give back Egypt land Sinai, because lose war in 1973

Frank Fractal

*banned*
Perhaps too brother, for my opinion you are with a side killing innocents women and children,33 thousands civilians is not war mistake.
I can't imagine people justify, killing children. Only racist or religious allow.
It's clear that the western world is hypocrite,double standard, condemned Iran, they Israel 0.
Don't condemn Israel for killing 33 innocents.
I understand your position, and share your revulsion for what has been done in Gaza.
You would be wrong to think that the whole western world is so prejudiced and ignorant however.
There are protests on the streets worldwide.
I think the general population is becoming more aware that they are pawns in a game played by organised criminals camouflaged as governments and corporations, and supported by churches of all denominations.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I understand your position, and share your revulsion for what has been done in Gaza.
You would be wrong to think that the whole western world is so prejudiced and ignorant however.
There are protests on the streets worldwide.
I think the general population is becoming more aware that they are pawns in a game played by organised criminals camouflaged as governments and corporations, and supported by churches of all denominations.
Yes,i know maybe majority of Western people, disagree with what happening to Palestinians, but in political matter I guess only Ireland had voice against Israel crimea, the rest of western leaders just sorries of casualty, and they so concerns.
Unfortunately, Zionists full control media and political opinion in West

Last edited:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Algerian army cross with Egyptian Army and defeat Israel army in Sinai that what our historical said, fact on ground said.
Israel give back Egypt land Sinai, because lose war in 1973
If you dare, you can read the real history here. It's a lot different than what you were told. Like I said earlier, Anwar Sadat resigned in shame because of Egypt's losses. One paragraph in particular:

The Accords resulted in the Egypt–Israel peace treaty, the first ever between Israel and an Arab state. According to George Friedman, the war gave the Israelis increased respect for the Egyptian military and decreased their confidence in their own, and caused the Israelis to be uncertain whether they could defeat Egypt in the event of another war. At the same time, the Egyptians recognized that despite their improvements, they were defeated in the end, and became doubtful that they could ever defeat Israel militarily. Therefore, a negotiated settlement made sense to both sides.[455] Many in the Arab world were outraged at Egypt's peace with Israel. Sadat, in particular, became deeply unpopular both in the Arab world and in his own country. Egypt was suspended from the Arab League until 1989. Until then, Egypt had been "at the helm of the Arab world"

David1967

Premium Member
Yes,i know maybe majority of Western people, disagree with what happening to Palestinians, but in political matter I guess only Ireland had voice against Israel crimea, the rest sorries of victims and concerns.
Unfortunately, Zionists full control media and political opinion in West
I have a good friend from Ireland. He sympathizes with the Palestinian people very much. He says that the Irish people can relate to what the Palestinians have been subjected to since 1948. Jimmy Carter had the courage when he was president to call it what it was. Apartheid.

We Never Know

No Slack
I hate myself too. To my justification. I haven't done anything worthy.

IMG_20240415_105427.jpg