• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New revelation?

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I don't believe there is a shi'i here in RF.
But I never heard that they believe in another revelation after the Quran. The Shi'a from what I know about them believe in Prophet Muhammad salla Lahu 'alayhi wa sallalm as the last prophet of Allah and the Quran as the last revelation to human kind.
May Allah unite the Ummah and make us one unified Ummah under one flag of Islam, ameen!

AbuKhalid

Its a pity that we don't have some Shia. They do however seems to have other books which they believe are divinely inspired including Mushaf Fatima (Book of Fatima), Al-Jamia, and Al-Jafr (The Parchment).

Al-Jafr for example is a book which they claim Ali (RA) inherited from the Prophet (SAW).

The existence of such books in my own opinion would be contrary to what is said in the Quran.

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
So called Abu-Khalid you need to treat your self from this hate to Shia..
It's bad to your health...

We have one Quran...
Not only prophets are contacted by Angels...
In Quran Mary was also contacted by Angels...
"Then (one) cried unto her from below her, saying: Grieve not! Thy Lord hath placed a rivulet beneath thee" quran 19:24

Our imams have such contacts...
I won't try write more ...
because it's clear that you are not seeking to find the Truth...

Amica

Shia Islam--
I don't think the question was meant to be insulting in the post. You mention that Mary was visited by angels. There is a difference between being visited by angels, or have communication with them, and receiving Prophethood (Revelation).
Angels spoke with Sarah, Prophet Ibrahim's pbuh wife too, but she was no Prophet pbuh. Angels were seen even by homosexuals of Sodomah/Gomorrah, for they asked Prophet Loot pbuh to give them his guests in a lewed manner. And of course those sodomists/homosexuals were no Prophets either.
There is a hadees that speaks how a man approached Prophet pbuh one day and questioned him about Islam. When the man left, Prophet pbuh told his companions that the man who they saw was actually Geebreel a.s.
Seeing an angel does not necessarily mean one received a revelation or divine inspiration.