• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Night Of The Living Dead 1968

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Classic, of course, but I've actually always preferred the 1990 remake. It's in color, it's far gorier, the Barbara character was just so great in it thanks to Patricia Tallman, it has Tony Todd and the breakdown of communication and bickering due to egos is just so relevant.

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
I love zombie movies, of all the dozens I've seen this one is still my favorite. IMO Duane Jones (Ben) is the GOAT zombie survivor. One year for my birthday, my sibling treated me to a Walking Dead convention and Judith O'Dea and Russell Steiner (Barbara and Johnny) were there. After their Q&A they signed autographs but most people were there for TWD actors so we got to chat with them for quite awhile and they signed happy birthday on a still. I was thrilled.

David1967

Premium Member
Classic, of course, but I've actually always preferred the 1990 remake. It's in color, it's far gorier, the Barbara character was just so great in it thanks to Patricia Tallman, it has Tony Todd and the breakdown of communication and bickering due to egos is just so relevant.
I like the 1990 remake as well. They did a great job.