• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pedophilia

Fluffy

A fool
The trouble is though, that I think that to expect chastity from a 'normal' human is asking a lot. I would have no trouble being chaste now:D , but If someone had told me my sexual orientation meant that I would have to be chaste for the rest of my life at the age of eighteen........well, I am not sure how I would have coped.
You needn't be a chaste pedophile. You just can't have sex with children or anyone else who says no. They have been countless occasions throughout history where heterosexual men, deprived of women for whatever reason, have resorted to homosexuality. Most of the "chaste" pedophiles I know about are happily married to people roughly their own age.

I'm surprised to see this point of view. I look at pedophilia in the same way and I've never met another person who understands where I'm coming from. It's refreshing to see that I'm not just crazy.
Well I don't think you are and from your other posts on here, we might share a very similar view on sexuality in general :). A site that you may be interested in that treats sexuality with a very open mind, as well as a variety of other topics, is www.logicalreality.com which you may find very refreshing as well.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Fluffy, you mentioned how straight men when not around women turn to homosexuality, which I witnessed in prison. You would have someone called a 'flame' in prison, a gay man that was very feminine, and made no qualms about his sexual orientationn. Some 'straight' men would, trying to keep it secret, pay, as in cigarettes or food, for sex, usually oral.

Fluffy

A fool
Fluffy, you mentioned how straight men when not around women turn to homosexuality, which I witnessed in prison. You would have someone called a 'flame' in prison, a gay man that was very feminine, and made no qualms about his sexual orientationn. Some 'straight' men would, trying to keep it secret, pay, as in cigarettes or food, for sex, usually oral.
Yes that is exactly the kind of thing I mean :).