• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saturday 1/27 is International Holocaust Remembrance Day

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
#HolocaustRemembranceDay

Axios notes:

The number of Holocaust survivors globally has dwindled to less than a quarter of a million, and many are struggling with poverty in their final years, a new demographic study has found.​
Why it matters: Child survivors — the last generation of the Holocaust — are aging as advocates race to record their testimonies and as rising antisemitism and misinformation threaten to erase their stories.​

Remember.

burning-realistic-candle-vector-illustration-260nw-2264258337.jpg

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
#HolocaustRemembranceDay

Axios notes:

The number of Holocaust survivors globally has dwindled to less than a quarter of a million, and many are struggling with poverty in their final years, a new demographic study has found.​
Why it matters: Child survivors — the last generation of the Holocaust — are aging as advocates race to record their testimonies and as rising antisemitism and misinformation threaten to erase their stories.​

Remember.

burning-realistic-candle-vector-illustration-260nw-2264258337.jpg
Oh I must remjnd my girlfriend about the 27th. She is visiting her jewish friend for Shabbat tomorrow (i envy the awesome food she gets).

I am interested in knowing what misinformation is being spread about the holocaust. I have known for years about claims that the amount of jews Hitler killed is deliberately over exaggerated or people conflating jews being successful in business with jews being behind all the problems of the world. Ironically, the claim about the exaggeration of jews killed was espoused by a former muslim colleague. A muslim friend of mine, who actually researches Islam and its history and doesnt parrot the popular salafi talking points, doesn't think jewish people are sinister at all, he even has jewish friends.