• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stupid Ideas for RF

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Before every post you have to print up the captcha screen, manually fill it out, take a picture of the filled out form making sure the time, date, and post number are clearly visible, send said picture to the Mod team, wait for confirmation, then post your post.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Access to the private conversations of other members.

I have nothing to hide. :p

Whenever you go to post, you have to complete a Captcha asking you trivia about @Revoltingest and his engines.

I wonder if he can answer the trivia himself. :p

Before every post you have to print up the captcha screen, manually fill it out, take a picture of the filled out form making sure the time, date, and post number are clearly visible, send said picture to the Mod team, wait for confirmation, then post your post.

All of that effort just to see ‘Post Rejected’ most of the time, if I may add.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A poster must be decently dressed.

Or better still

A poster must be indecently dressed

Hmmm..I. think we need a vote

Wirey

Fartist
The Wirey Forum: Ladies, post dem topless pics and Wirey will score them on a sliding scale from "Fabulous!" to "Is that Dom Deluise?"

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The Wirey Forum: Ladies, post dem topless pics and Wirey will score them on a sliding scale from "Fabulous!" to "Is that Dom Deluise?"

Would need to be a sub-forum of the Eros sub-forum....