• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the importance of repentance

quantumized

doing good truthfully n intentionally
sin ur forgiven of but ur evils return upon u in increased measure as the only way to justly reciprocate evil is to returned evil just as reward of good is more good things but if u repent of ur evils completely must be dead to be free from ur own evils n others evils that could reach but truly thing is ur allowed to do evil as u have been entrusted will ability to do evil n ur allowed to do evil but u can choose to do good cuz its not the fact they u have evil cuz everyone does however it matters with what u do with the evils u are with that i believe is why ur given good n evil so u can use evil but if u use a evil against another u may not be prepared for ur evil to be returned in greater form u sent it so though ur able to do evil doesnt mean ur prepared for the evil of the one u offend be returned to u cuz purpose of the return of ur evils to that u fall by its return upon u as u die cuz a evil that reaches u by ur own reason u sent it or even if anothers evil reaches u ur subject to succumb to life in its return as ur sins are addressed on judgement day as sins are directed at god n reach god but ur evils dont reach god as ur evils are to creations by creations from creations as ur evils cant reach god in light that hes out ur reach also ur evils are not directed at god but others in creation as god doesnt use evils n what god does is just in truth that he knows best n most n is all abled n most able so before ur return evil upon another for justice in fact that used a evil on u so u have a choice u can resiprocate their evil will a greater evil in return consider not useing evils to respond but use what is not evil when they give u evil but say nothing n u dont have to use good to do this however i believe its best to not let ur evils effect others in the way they effected u from others but try urself to do what right by useing good with truth but if u lie u jepordize ur truth in the conversation but if i detect someone lie to me not only did they give me victory in topic but i can pivot from the lie they said even provideing evidence of their lie being untrue then provide them the truth with evidence n watch them struggle to regain anything left they can use to refute resist n rebel n rebuke but watch how they take time to think to devise a way as quick as they can to avoid the lose but since u used truth they used lie u were given victory n the surrender point to u just cuz they lied u identified corrected rebuke n gave evidence for ur truth n even also against their lie so they have nothing left to salvage in the matter but the reason u dont lie n use truth but if u lie once u subject urself to lose if someone knows how to do what i just said to u

quantumized

depite the ur thinking u can be smarter than someone who is useing evil on u by useing a more powerful evil then they sent u dont return a evil to great for ur opponent cuz u not want to over do it so being mindful of how much evil ur returning with cuz if u use to much evil against another in return to their evil cuz u risk them do a even greater evil than they were reciprocated with n if one uses too much evil in response u definitely not want to see or recieve any more than u can accept cuz im saying evil kills ultimately in purpose as ur own evil will reach evetually in return in random time when u least are expecting it but u dont have to return evil for evil though its just but even greater justice is not to do what they do to u n even better is not to let ur evils effect others but u can do no evil when ur by urself alone since its against others in world however the evils u do by urself like listening to evil words said in music or speaking on the phone in entertainment cuz truth is good returns better in goodness but evil can be fun once u know how to use in a way that strangers wont think before they open their mouth in public to u in disrepectful way in evil manner since someone may make a example out of them n return insult greater to them in front of crowd and then not only are they not able to hit u since many are watching so they will definitely not say nothing next time they even have a idea to say anything in wrong they next time wont say nothing and thats the reason u dont insult people in public cuz u dont know who is better equipped more prepared n with greater intelligence than u to put urself subject in public to be said to u anything they want without u accomplishing ur purpose as im saying u dont know how smart someone is as someone smarter than u can do more than u can as they have more options then u have but u just dont know such is the reason u dont do evil to anyone especially if they did u no evil just like u dont insult someone if ur not ready to be rebuked and anyone that cant accept a rebuke shouldnt be giveing one since he cant accept one

quantumized

dont develope whats evil but expound on what good as a kind word can save the entire world as its that simple....tell ur kids good things be a good example to them n tell them why u do good things that they may also know good n how to use it and why to use good as simply kids that are not told good things will not know good or how to use it or why to use good but if u tell them ur evils or model ur evils to ur kids they will learn the evils n even get better in time as they use them on others n when they need whats good to be helped by they wont know what good n use evils they know as kids do atrocities to others that didnt do anything to them cuz of how they feel from how others treated them sadly but truly its the parents responsibility to tell their kids whats good that they may not do attrocious things to others cuz how they feel from how they were treated by others so be mindful of how ur kids feel n be there when they need u n not ask however u need to be there if needed by u to be heard by those they trust since they don't know can only believe since they dont know but its parents job to make them aware so that they can know n use whats good instead of whats evil as the merit is all the importance to people like me that they kids violently offend cuz ur lack of ability to teach them as they will hit whats not do them wrong n they not even know me to do it but thats the hardest part for people to recognize that the parents who dont tell their kids good things are not beat up but the kind guy walking down the street they not know they fight cuz they are mad truly at others such as their parents but they respond to the one they have no reason to hit as its not thecommunities responsibility to take response from ur kids as i truly think u should be with ur kids in public since they dont know n we know they dont know but its parents responsibility to know n make thei kids know for all of us they effect as its sad to see a senior that not want to go into community cuz of the risks that ur kids pose in light of u not doing right n good by them others are effected but ur responsible cuz i cant blame the kids for what they do since i know they dont know n im not telling ur kids why not to hit people they dont know for no reason as this is as clear n right as i can explain the failure of irresponsible parents n how community feels in light of the failure so please tell ur kids good things that they dont do people wrong as they will grow up angry at everyone who is not involved when they need to be talking to u so they can know how to properly handle how they feel but this was in all respect n truth to u that read this as this is major issue that the community is haveing a properly addressing in reason its completely up to the parents to handle their own kids but may this reached u in good form n provides for whats lacking as i will tell u if no one else knows how as the kids need u so be there PLEASE!

quantumized

i can judge people who dont know as the judgement would not be just however i believe messiah comes twice for reason to make u aware first n second is to judge u by what u know as judgement is just then cuz he let u know now ur accountable for what u know since he told u so in his return to complete order n execute judgement by the will of god who sends the messiah in his time according to all that was promised to u in scriptures but thats y i considered there needs to be two messiah appearances to make effective his judgement upon everyone as he made world aware despite some simply not concerned enough to care to look into what was said but when he returns he could even not be jesus the second time i thought of but 2 messiah teaching i try not to promote as i believe messiah doesnt die either as i learned that teaching from jews but the second appearance in come in peaceful time in world as he not come to wage war but take position on the throne of david assuming command n takeing order by promise as mesdiah defeated sin first time but second time in his mission he defeats evil this time which i suspect is in the judgement effect as i believe the only way to get rid of evil is to alive to have for ur use since uvwont have body physically to do what u did before as theres no evil in death as there no form for u to use to do it or even what u did before when u lived but im not too sure as i just believe but not know or i wouldnt need to believe if i know cuz belief is personal n ur religion is communal as no one believes completely as another but religiously we meet to gather in light of what we agree on in our beliefs as religion is communal n whatvwe garher by to have communion(n not christianity wise) but communally as in together joined by what we can agree on but like i said no one believes exact same as another since its personal as ur belief system u make in the way u put all together what we learned n inquire it into a special unique system that even more complex then u can even explain in full to another cuz im saying we won't agree on matter of god but I believe in god cuz i care about others n god provides a way for us to agreee on whats good as god is good n if we can only agree on the good we can have a foundation to find more that we agree about in all that we do believe but like i said we will never 100% accept what we are both saying but it helped that the good thing that we can start with eachother by is god as i need a good point for me to establish between me n rest of humans but as i said i believe in god cuz i care enough about u to know we come for good it will be good but concerning god i dont believe anyone has had any of their senses confirm him despite their claims as i dont acknowledge ancidotal evidence but am seeking empirical evidence to confirm as i dont think anyone knows god but they believe cuz they dont know if they knew they wouldn't need to believe as do u think the anfels n demons believe in god or do they know god as im saying they dont need to believe but we do since god is not foubd in nature n any attempt to identify god in nature will result in makeing a idol cuz if equate anything to god u will find that mothing in creation is equal related compareable or in resemblance despite any object u associate to god since god is outside space of time n u cant find him or reach him but must be called n directed by angel to his location as u cant approach him without being called n u will know ur going to him when angel comes n seeks u to follow to god as theres no way for u to find him as he finds u when he summons u for reason that he has i believe but like i said i dont know but just believe however im still in process of trying to know god its just very hard to know god without being able to sense him with any senses as none of my senses can confirm him n my senses sort of confirm what i know but where my senses are unable to accomplish needs i use faith n hope n both faith n hopes are uncertain but if i know god i will have certainty as knowledge is certain despite it being subject to error since im human n may be error or misteak in what i know despite me believeing its 100% truthful however belief begins knowledge then knowledge mutures into wisdom n it ends profoundly but unlike knowledge belief is with a special quality it posseses which is u can't prove or disprove anyones belief so in believeing u are not right but ur not wrong as it may be right or wrong but like i said its starts with belief in trusting belief source n if u believe it then u provide way for it to happen n once it happens u no longer need to believe cuz u would know then after it happens but u put belief in anything u may see it happen simply since u trusted n believed as god can help ur belief happen just cuz u trusted n believed it but doesn't guarantee it will happen it just MAY increase the chances of it happening as I noticed if i believe in anything im assisting it by being involved in it even empowering it n strengthening it just by putting my trust n belief in it as u can uplift a entire religion just by ur belief in it as im mindful of believing in religions so im with a. very highly developed belief system that designed to provide for myself a way to take for myself what i choose to believe for reasons i choose as its not a new religion but my personal belief system as im only one who uses it n knows it n can use it since my belief is personal as no one will know it in complete except me as it was important to find something personal for self that provides supports n helps me when i need to or want to say anything to others what i believe if its even important but truly i rather take time talking about what u believe to help u grow in understanding n help u use higher level of logic n judgement on matters as if u simply take time to read the scriptures thoroughly carefully n closely u will be with more awareness n better judgement n u will learn that quality of character is rare since i suspect many dont read scriptures cuz they dont think it will do what will make u more aware but its true im more aware better judgeing n even with answers that i can use since i know n read scriptures but if u dont read them u wont hear god as scriptures is how we hear god n its promises are effective if ur willing to see just how far the trails goes to find out what u didnt know even u may find urself in scriptures if u look close enough as u can be anywhere u want to be in better knowing n able to see as theres anywhere u can find urself within a time the propglhets are speaking from a time way before now when there was good men n women of god doing the things that we have today to believe by n agree on but truly find the time to invest in the past future as well as present by reading the things that will give u want u need n desire as the only way i believe god by is by scriptures provisions by the prophets for us today since without the prophets who can truly hear god without the prophets

quantumized

lol that was much information n i hope u recieved in peace n bless u for reading n may u find truth n goodness in all directions u turn n i hope what i said gave u something to consider but in belief nobody can say ur wrong since they dont know either however u know more then they do if u want to.....blessings abundantly excessivly vastly amazingly beautifully n truthfully be to u in all ways to succeed u in all ur affairs my friend be safe n praise god my friend!

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
i can judge people who dont know as the judgement would not be just however i believe messiah comes twice for reason to make u aware first n second is to judge u by what u know as judgement is just then cuz he let u know now ur accountable for what u know since he told u so in his return to complete order n execute judgement by the will of god who sends the messiah in his time according to all that was promised to u in scriptures but thats y i considered there needs to be two messiah appearances to make effective his judgement upon everyone as he made world aware despite some simply not concerned enough to care to look into what was said but when he returns he could even not be jesus the second time i thought of but 2 messiah teaching i try not to promote as i believe messiah doesnt die either as i learned that teaching from jews but the second appearance in come in peaceful time in world as he not come to wage war but take position on the throne of david assuming command n takeing order by promise as mesdiah defeated sin first time but second time in his mission he defeats evil this time which i suspect is in the judgement effect as i believe the only way to get rid of evil is to alive to have for ur use since uvwont have body physically to do what u did before as theres no evil in death as there no form for u to use to do it or even what u did before when u lived but im not too sure as i just believe but not know or i wouldnt need to believe if i know cuz belief is personal n ur religion is communal as no one believes completely as another but religiously we meet to gather in light of what we agree on in our beliefs as religion is communal n whatvwe garher by to have communion(n not christianity wise) but communally as in together joined by what we can agree on but like i said no one believes exact same as another since its personal as ur belief system u make in the way u put all together what we learned n inquire it into a special unique system that even more complex then u can even explain in full to another cuz im saying we won't agree on matter of god but I believe in god cuz i care about others n god provides a way for us to agreee on whats good as god is good n if we can only agree on the good we can have a foundation to find more that we agree about in all that we do believe but like i said we will never 100% accept what we are both saying but it helped that the good thing that we can start with eachother by is god as i need a good point for me to establish between me n rest of humans but as i said i believe in god cuz i care enough about u to know we come for good it will be good but concerning god i dont believe anyone has had any of their senses confirm him despite their claims as i dont acknowledge ancidotal evidence but am seeking empirical evidence to confirm as i dont think anyone knows god but they believe cuz they dont know if they knew they wouldn't need to believe as do u think the anfels n demons believe in god or do they know god as im saying they dont need to believe but we do since god is not foubd in nature n any attempt to identify god in nature will result in makeing a idol cuz if equate anything to god u will find that mothing in creation is equal related compareable or in resemblance despite any object u associate to god since god is outside space of time n u cant find him or reach him but must be called n directed by angel to his location as u cant approach him without being called n u will know ur going to him when angel comes n seeks u to follow to god as theres no way for u to find him as he finds u when he summons u for reason that he has i believe but like i said i dont know but just believe however im still in process of trying to know god its just very hard to know god without being able to sense him with any senses as none of my senses can confirm him n my senses sort of confirm what i know but where my senses are unable to accomplish needs i use faith n hope n both faith n hopes are uncertain but if i know god i will have certainty as knowledge is certain despite it being subject to error since im human n may be error or misteak in what i know despite me believeing its 100% truthful however belief begins knowledge then knowledge mutures into wisdom n it ends profoundly but unlike knowledge belief is with a special quality it posseses which is u can't prove or disprove anyones belief so in believeing u are not right but ur not wrong as it may be right or wrong but like i said its starts with belief in trusting belief source n if u believe it then u provide way for it to happen n once it happens u no longer need to believe cuz u would know then after it happens but u put belief in anything u may see it happen simply since u trusted n believed as god can help ur belief happen just cuz u trusted n believed it but doesn't guarantee it will happen it just MAY increase the chances of it happening as I noticed if i believe in anything im assisting it by being involved in it even empowering it n strengthening it just by putting my trust n belief in it as u can uplift a entire religion just by ur belief in it as im mindful of believing in religions so im with a. very highly developed belief system that designed to provide for myself a way to take for myself what i choose to believe for reasons i choose as its not a new religion but my personal belief system as im only one who uses it n knows it n can use it since my belief is personal as no one will know it in complete except me as it was important to find something personal for self that provides supports n helps me when i need to or want to say anything to others what i believe if its even important but truly i rather take time talking about what u believe to help u grow in understanding n help u use higher level of logic n judgement on matters as if u simply take time to read the scriptures thoroughly carefully n closely u will be with more awareness n better judgement n u will learn that quality of character is rare since i suspect many dont read scriptures cuz they dont think it will do what will make u more aware but its true im more aware better judgeing n even with answers that i can use since i know n read scriptures but if u dont read them u wont hear god as scriptures is how we hear god n its promises are effective if ur willing to see just how far the trails goes to find out what u didnt know even u may find urself in scriptures if u look close enough as u can be anywhere u want to be in better knowing n able to see as theres anywhere u can find urself within a time the propglhets are speaking from a time way before now when there was good men n women of god doing the things that we have today to believe by n agree on but truly find the time to invest in the past future as well as present by reading the things that will give u want u need n desire as the only way i believe god by is by scriptures provisions by the prophets for us today since without the prophets who can truly hear god without the prophets
Wow, do you not know how to break things up into paragraphs? This is unreadable.

Brickjectivity

Brick Block
Staff member
Premium Member
Agreed. It is a lot of work to try and read that, so I feel disrespected. Besides, posts are like relationships. You can't go fast. You have to take your time and demonstrate your faithfulness and interest. When somebody reads your post, you have to show that its appreciated.