• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
8ef30d78-a908-4a89-a5da-08f534a748b1_text.gif

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I hope you don't mind the comparison but Ares reminds me of the human equivalent of a slightly trained puppy.
I don't know. I've had slightly trained puppies... they usually poop when they're mad(not that he's above that), or, they're not aware they had to poop(he's aware). They also bite less.

Right after I got done telling his counsellor how much progress he's made. It would be like a slightly trained puppy, though, to make an *** of me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't know. I've had slightly trained puppies... they usually poop when they're mad(not that he's above that), or, they're not aware they had to poop(he's aware). They also bite less.

Right after I got done telling his counsellor how much progress he's made. It would be like a slightly trained puppy, though, to make an *** of me.
I was thinking less literally but more like a puppy being naughty/creating a mess because it's fun. Tonight a friend told me that she had the bedspread over a chair waiting for the laundry to be done. The puppy grabbed the large bedspread and dragged it through the house

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I was thinking less literally but more like a puppy being naughty/creating a mess because it's fun. Tonight a friend told me that she had the bedspread over a chair waiting for the laundry to be done. The puppy grabbed the large bedspread and dragged it through the house
I don't recall my puppies doing that, but they did chew everything up.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning win.

Going to Gourdon shopping this morning. Out vet is there, we need a carton of prescription food for one of the cats and repeat tablets for another. Also a haberdasher, Sam wants embroidery thread "while we are there". Then we hit a supermarket before heading home.

It should be a winning morning.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't recall my puppies doing that, but they did chew everything up.
When our last dog was teething as a puppy, I wrote this:

Must chew. Must chew. Teeth coming in and I must chew. Oh goodie: record
jackets. Phooey, human sprayed them with anti-chewing spray. Oh goodie, a
book. Phooey, human sprayed it with anti-chewing spray. Oh goodie, a
wastebasket. Phooey, human sprayed it with anti-chewing spray. Oh goodie,
fingers. Human won't dare spray himself with that yuckie stuff. Munch,
munch, munch. I know you are yelling at me to get me to stop. You don't
mean it. Munch, munch. Teeth coming in. Must chew. Must chew. Humans
taste better than toys. Must chew. Must chew. Munch, munch, munch.