• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US Americans are Surprisingly Rational about Climate Change

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
My belief is much of the extra heating and climate change we see from 1970's, forward, is connected to under ocean heating (cycling more or less. heating) caused primarily by the ring of fire and other places where the crust below the ocean is active. In 1880, they did not have the same coverage percent of the ocean compared to the land. Since 1970's, we could suddenly cover the entire ocean by satellite, seeing warmer spots that may not had censor placement before 1970. The old data is low compared to actual; full coverage of oceans, making our time look even warmer by comparison.

So, you must think that the climate scientists who specialize in this are ignorant dolts, right?

wellwisher

NOAA states that the evidence clearly shows were are in a state of global warming: Climate Change: Global Temperature
I do not deny this, since this good data does suggest this. However, other geological data shows that the earth has and can do global warming and climate change all by itself. The earth has done this many times in its long past. Manmade, even if true, does not have even one full pilot test completed, since this impact of man made is so new to the earth and the end game is not yet manifest; too much speculation that never seems to pan out due to no man made precedent.

The analogy of man made would be like doing the first experiments with a new drug category, that was never around before, and half way through testing we go to production and sales. The earth data is like an improvement on an already accepted drug; use aspirin not for pain but now for the heart. The never before drug should have a harder standard and not an easier standard, unless the fix is in; government bribes and insider trading. Using aspirin for the heart, is more about truth in advertising, and not bypassing all the possible side effects, to cash in on insider trading, in a timely way before anyone sees.

What I am saying is the rise in temperature, is real and the impact of this rise, on climate, is real. However, I believe that natural causes, connected to the inner earth are the main culprit. The earth has done this before; like the aspirin. This is showing up, again, as heat release from under the oceans. El Niño, which is known to cause climate change over wide areas of the earth, has been doing so since at least the 1600's. It was there before the time line of the manmade claims, yet the scam tries to add it as connected; consensus of thieves. This warmer ocean water is close to the geological ring of fire, along the Pacific Ocean rim, where 75% of volcanos occur, mostly under the ocean; out of sight out of mind.

One set of data that made me think about this alternatives was the 1 billon years graph of earth temperature versus CO2 concentrations. There were places on that graph where CO2 was falling, as the earth heated and CO2 was rising as the earth cooled. This could be explained by inner earth heating or cooler. The collision of plates and rise of mountain ranges could would add heat and also can act as a scrubber for CO2.

Through tectonic activity, these mountains uplift, or grow, faster than most others on Earth — this phenomenon also erodes rocks and exposes new soil that is able to extract carbon dioxide from the atmosphere through a process called chemical weathering.Jan 16, 2014

My full theory is based on my new inner earth theory, that science is now demonstrating to be true; piecemeal. For example, I predicted lots of water below the earth's crust in the mantle, years ago. This is due to the aggressive nature of water at extreme heat and pressure above its critical point. Confined water should dissolve downward driven by the 2nd lawl toward higher temperate and pressure. Science has shown water in the mantle to be true, recently. The first team saw it below SE Asia; ring of fire. Scars were also found under the Atlantic Ocean where the mantle is exposed. I also predicted the iron core of the earth was surrounded by exotic state water, that was rusting the core, releasing electrons and energy; heat. This was also recently, confirmed.

At the outer iron core conditions, water is in an exotic and very aggressive state called ionic water with H+ and O-2 ions in a matrix. The H+ ionic acid is doing the rusting and the oxide O-2 reacting with silicon. The free elections are also forming diamonds from CO2 and iron carbides reduction, and the excess electrons are making their way to the surface; oceans are alkaline or negative. These electrons are also connected to from surface lightning.

The sun by heating and evaporation of water; mostly ocean water, makes the atmosphere positive; frees the hydrogen bonding hydrogen of water. This is adding charge potential with the core electrons; come to the surface upward toward the atmospheric positive charge. This impact storms; an integrated effect with the inner earth. The election flow to the surface is also making new materials, for the crust, especially along the active ring of fire. Atmospheric heating; by any means, adds more water and more positive charge to the atmosphere, which amplifies the core electron release and heat and weather dynamics.

The precautions assumed to fix the "manmade insider trading" are not the best path, since they ignore the core of the earth, which is an extra engine heat, that goes beyond the radioactive decay heat and just CO2 surface heating.

We are better off maintaining a strong free market economy; let the market decide. We need to plan, while not killing the economy under a one size fits all CO2 approach, so if and when we need to act, we are not so economically limp, that the world cannot act. We also need to figure out how to tap into the inner earth's electron flow, and by doing so, mitigate the problem, by extracting the endless energy for productive surface things; nature is calling. The iron core has many electrons to give. Water is willing to help its water based cousins.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I do not deny this, since this good data does suggest this. However, other geological data shows that the earth has and can do global warming and climate change all by itself. The earth has done this many times in its long past

So, the climate scientists are fools because they don't understand this but you do?
We are better off maintaining a strong free market economy; let the market decide. We need to plan, while not killing the economy under a one size fits all CO2 approach, so if and when we need to act, we are not so economically limp, that the world cannot act.

There is more investment money and new jobs being made in green energy than with conventional energy. On top of that, the rate of global warming is occurring faster than previously hypothesized, so we don't have time to play games and screw around. Where I live, the annual average temperature is 4 F degrees higher than in 1970, and that's significant.