• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where is Baby Suri Cruise?

Bishka

Veteran Member
I'm curious, where is TomKat's baby?

Anybody have some farout theories on this.....she was supposed to be one of the most anticipated babies until Brangelina came around......did she just take off? Or did she never exist?

:run:

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Sources are saying that since the baby was born Tom is forcing Katie to live in seclusion and not bring the baby out in public because of something having to do with scientology. *shrug* However it's an article I read in US magazine so who knows.
Tom seems to be the only one who knows what's going on. He's a bit nutty lately.

Bishka

Veteran Member
MaddLlama said:
Sources are saying that since the baby was born Tom is forcing Katie to live in seclusion and not bring the baby out in public because of something having to do with scientology. *shrug* However it's an article I read in US magazine so who knows.
Tom seems to be the only one who knows what's going on. He's a bit nutty lately.

Agreed! Welcome back MaddLlama! :)

Bishka

Veteran Member
MaddLlama said:
*looks around* What, did you guys send me on a vacation or something and I forgot to go?

Oh, maybe I'm losing it. It's seems that you've been gone for a bit, but maybe it's just my bizzare brain.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
jamaesi said:
She's probably desperately trying to plot her escape, the poor girl.
Yes...be careful what you wish for when you're 8.;)
Though honestly, I always thought that whole thing was a little creepy.:yes: