• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will the attacks in the red sea cause a bigger war

We Never Know

No Slack
Doesn't look good. It all could escalate into a war involving several countries.

US weighs strike options to deter Houthis from more Red Sea attacks

"Top Biden administration officials are actively weighing options to strike back at Houthis in Yemen after the Iran-backed group launched new attacks on naval and commercial ships in the Red Sea on Saturday, according to two U.S. officials.

The Pentagon has in recent days moved the Dwight D. Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group from the Persian Gulf into the Gulf of Aden, off the coast of Yemen, to support a potential U.S. response to attacks, said one of the officials, both of whom were granted anonymity to speak about sensitive plans. The military has also provided options to commanders to strike the Houthis, the official said."

Orbit

I'm a planet
Doesn't look good. It all could escalate into a war involving several countries.

"Top Biden administration officials are actively weighing options to strike back at Houthis in Yemen after the Iran-backed group launched new attacks on naval and commercial ships in the Red Sea on Saturday, according to two U.S. officials.

The Pentagon has in recent days moved the Dwight D. Eisenhower Carrier Strike Group from the Persian Gulf into the Gulf of Aden, off the coast of Yemen, to support a potential U.S. response to attacks, said one of the officials, both of whom were granted anonymity to speak about sensitive plans. The military has also provided options to commanders to strike the Houthis, the official said."

This has been concerning me since it started. I saw that the U.S. has recently launched an operation to deal with it. I’m keeping an eye on it.

Bthoth

*banned*
The part that bugs me, is the attachment to iran. That is who israel wants to address next. It started with Irag, syria now it's iran.

The rebels of yemen have had arabian counter measures for the last 10 yrs. I even saw videos of bombings that looked like strategic nukes trying to take out underground strongholds about 5 yrs back but i didn't make much noise about it.

I am well aware that attacking israeli shipping was going to occur. But US getting involved should be curbed.

Defending Israel knowing the apartheid and illegal occupation is ongoing is not smart but protecting the European business transportation is relevant to economy. The additional expense of going around the horn will affect business.

Until israel stops the stupidity, I dont have as much empathy for feeding the monstrocity.

We Never Know

No Slack

I speculate it will escalate into something larger.

US announces international task force to protect ships in Red Sea from Houthi strikes

"The Pentagon on Monday announced the establishment of a multinational naval task force to protect commercial ships from Houthi missile and drone attacks in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden, which have escalated in the wake of the Israel-Hamas war.

The task force will be known as "Operation Prosperity Guardian" and will build upon an existing counterpiracy mission in the region known as Task Force 153, officials said."

JIMMY12345

Dunno but it will keep groceries and other affordable