• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

25 security clearances have been denied were over turned

Riders

Over 25 security clearances who were denied security clearance because of drugs and other things like being to close to the President such as Ivanka and Kushner.

Hopefully IF they are guilty it would be nice to see some consequences but we will see. Democrats are subpoenaing the records for all that, another investigation.

Of course I only want whats best, whoever is guilty they can own up to their responsibility, if they are not guilty then hey they wont have anything to worry about.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Over 25 security clearances who were denied security clearance because of drugs and other things like being to close to the President such as Ivanka and Kushner.

Hopefully IF they are guilty it would be nice to see some consequences but we will see. Democrats are subpoenaing the records for all that, another investigation.

Of course I only want whats best, whoever is guilty they can own up to their responsibility, if they are not guilty then hey they wont have anything to worry about.
You must really like Pence.

Riders

You must really like Pence.

I did not say anything about Pence. I said I want whats right and whats best, now if being truthful and the guilty having consequences and as I said if they are not guilty no consequences, that's the right thing to do.I a not on anyone's side, not trumps or Dems, I want to do the right thing is that ok? Hey man if doing the right thing, holding consequences to the guilty and setting free the ones who are not causes Pence to be our President then yes.

I do not care , I do not care who's president , I want to do whats right is that ok with you?

Riders

No, but this keen desire to see Trump ousted would put Pence in power.
Uh I don't have the desire I said the exact opposite in my original post. Your falsely accusing me is off topic. In fact I said I don't care who wins or loses, I said if they are guilty hope they will get the consequences if they are not Id like them to be set free, I also said several times I want the right thing to happen and I dont care if the President gets into trouble or not.

In fact I've said the exact exact exact opposite of everything you said. i don't believe Trump will be in trouble for anything, Id like to see if we can get someone in different next term I dont want impeachment why would I?

If you make those accusations again Ill report you for being off topic.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your falsely accusing me is off topic
You may report me if you want, but it's not an accusation.
It's a humorous statement about the consequences of finally dumping Trump.
Nor is it off topic.
You stated you don't care who's Prez.
I'm arguing that you should care.

Even some liberals would prefer him to Pence.
USSC justice nominations are one area.
So I urge caution in further inspiring the Dems to force him from power.
He is still the lesser of 2 evils.
This time it's his VP.

Riders

It's not an accusation.
It's a humorous statement about the consequences of finally dumping Trump.
Even some liberals would prefer him to Pence.
USSC justice nominations are one area.
So I urge caution in further inspiring the Dems to force him from power.
He is still the lesser of 2 evils.
This time it's his VP.

Ok Ill accept that but know that I don't want impeachment, that would put Pence in. Id rather get a Lbertarian President probably wont happen. But if Dems have someone who is better then Trump Ill vote for him. But sure we will survive if Trump is still in. But if Trump gets voted in again then Pence will have a chance to be in 2024 yikes! Ill still only be 58, Id rather spend my older age well I wont get old till Im 80 but my older age with someone not in this administration.