• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

500 palestine prisoners to be set free

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I read Ha'aretz and the Jerusalem Post almost daily.

It is probably too much to hope that Abbas is the Arab Ben-Gurion, but perhaps the Palestinians are prepared for there own Altalena. Let's hope so. And let's also hope that the IDF and its leadership have the courage and discipline to take military acton, if necessary, to effect the promised withdrawl.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
I'm liking some of what i've been seeing, though i'm not to sure about the releasing of convicted terrorists...
I pray that this is the start of co-operation between the two peoples and that Abbas is what he truely says he is...and not another wolf in sheeps clothing...

Dr. Nosophoros

I hate to be a pessimist, but I've seen the "peace process" before as long as I can remember, they have had numerous periods of peace and truces but before long, it get's right back to the same old thing, I just hope that this is a beginning of a new time for them and they will eventually stop killing each other off - that goes for all sides.