• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 2016

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Does this mean Satan will give me privileges for a thousand years if I vote for Trump?
I'll do it.
Tom

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
666+666=1332
1332/6=222
222-66=156
156-6=150
150-6=144
144-6=138
138/6=23:eek:
You're gonna go crazy and die, man!

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Let's have some fun.

I am assuming that the 666 part of this means the Evil, sometimes 616, VIVIVI (verse DCLXVI) which could be written in Greek as 616 but still be 666, most think this means Nero Caesar of which that was his Symbol and his successor, both whom waged heavy taxation. Meaning, that the system of taxation by Caesar is Evil.

In the Textus Receptus, derived from Byzantine text-type manuscripts, the number 666 is represented by the final 3 letters χξϛ is the Greek Χ ξ ς

Now let us look:

faHPdV.jpg

zVFb8j.jpg

yjcQWm.jpg

That's odd ...

But as far as 2016, this is the Year of the Red Fire Monkey in Chinese Horoscope.

And this is supposed to be a fantastic, life year for me. Because it is the year of the Monkey, and the Red Fire Monkey, and Metal such as gold. And I am a Red Fire Monkey. But it is suppose to be a bad year for most others. Except me. But it could mean I am Evil.