• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

7 ways to know you are a RF head

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
I just wanted to know how many of us are RFheads. I put together a list of seven different ways to see if you fit the bill.

Do you:

1) Post more than once on the forum in a single day?

2) Eagerly await if there were any new replies to an interesting thread?

3) Try to find time to post even at work?

4) Try to talk to other people in your daily life about your experiences on the forum?

5) Spend time formulating a rebuttal when you aren't posting?

6) Surf the net for other stuff in the meantime until someone puts up a new post?

7) Go to the who's online section to see what people who are currently logged on are doing?

If you answered yes to more than half these things you are a bonafide RFhead. Congradulations.

Faint

angellous_evangellous said:
Many of us are waaaaaaay past this....
Light years.

8) You spend fake money to change the appearance of your user name.
9) You actually take time to change your avatar every month or so.
10) You get into debates with someone who's mind you will most likely not change just because you like to impress yourself with your own witticisms.
11) You've typed an extra four "ways to know" on a thread like this.

God help me.

A

angellous_evangellous

Faint said:
Light years.

8) You spend fake money to change the appearance of your user name.
9) You actually take time to change your avatar every month or so.
10) You get into debates with someone who's mind you will most likely not change just because you like to impress yourself with your own witticisms.
11) You've typed an extra four "ways to know" on a thread like this.

God help me.

.... you edit wikipedia for pun....

or to prove yourself right in a debate!:foot: :D

A

angellous_evangellous

Or you pride yourself in detecting plagiarism.

Or talk to yourself...

Sicko.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin

Not that anyone would actually do that, right..? ;)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
(Actually stolen from Chrispy critter, the sheepboy)

12. You have your browser home page set to the RF User control panel.
13. You know more people here by their first name than you do in your real neigbourhood.

Many of us are waaaaaaay past this....

To say the least, lol.

14. Maize posts new smilies and it almost makes your day

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
I couldn't think of anymore but this is hilarious. Matter of fact, if anybody can keep adding to this list do it. I wanna see how many we can collectively come up with.

14) You are up in the wee hours of the night carefull crafting a messege in Quick Reply

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
14. You rejoice when people change their signature, since it gives you new insight into their personality. (Red Green forever, Gentoo!)
15. You have a crisis when people change their avatar. How will you easily recognize their posts otherwise?!
16. You gleefully dance when you get frubals from Faint, since you've been naughty in posting. (Mwhahhaaa!)

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Feathers in Hair said:
14. You rejoice when people change their signature, since it gives you new insight into their personality. (Red Green forever, Gentoo!)

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!" :D

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Gentoo said:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!" :D

Ranger Gord: "Many people have died at the end of a snake. Many people have died at the end of a rope. Think about it."

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Feathers in Hair said:
Ranger Gord: "Many people have died at the end of a snake. Many people have died at the end of a rope. Think about it."

"All bow your heads for the Man's Prayer:

I am a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess."

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
this list could go on forever... and it has! :D

thank you Cardero ;)

"you know you're addicted to RF when...."

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
If something especially happy, or funny, happens your life you almost can't enjoy the experience because you can't wait to get back home, log onto RF, and share it.

You end up becoming friends with people you'd cross the street to avoid in real life.

You subconsciously speak English to friends who don't speak English.

Hacker

1. When you wonder if there's an option available to make RF your home page.

2. When the first thing you do when you first turn on the the computer is log on to RF.

3. When you get into a heated debate or an intersting thread and you keep your computer on that page even when your doing housework, but in the midst of doing your work, you keep peeking at the thread.:D LOL!

4. When you know the regular members by their name and you know for sure WHO(including myself) will be logged on daily one way or another. I may post more.:D

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
fullyveiled muslimah said:
I just wanted to know how many of us are RFheads. I put together a list of seven different ways to see if you fit the bill.

Do you:

1) Post more than once on the forum in a single day?

2) Eagerly await if there were any new replies to an interesting thread?

3) Try to find time to post even at work?

4) Try to talk to other people in your daily life about your experiences on the forum?

5) Spend time formulating a rebuttal when you aren't posting?

6) Surf the net for other stuff in the meantime until someone puts up a new post?

7) Go to the who's online section to see what people who are currently logged on are doing?

If you answered yes to more than half these things you are a bonafide RFhead. Congradulations.
6 out of 7 for me. I plead guilty.