• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

7th heaven may be returning

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Admittedly, 7th Heaven has been a part of our Monday night lives for quite a while now and my husband and I were very dissapointed with the finale. We felt it FAILED to tie up a lot of loose ends.

So, thanks for posting this article. I'm sure Craig will appreciate knowing the show may not be over.

It's my husband who was actually attracted to the show first...not me. I still find a lot of the characters annoying but there's a addictive quality to it...it doesn't matter how corny the script...we want to know what happens next.

And there is something very nice about being able to sit down and watch the show with the entire family, not having to worry about the kids catching a glimpse of a nude body...hearing foul language or watching someone get murdered.

Not sure what attracted my husb and to the show...probably the female actresses...the show itself is pretty mellow...not anything close to what he normally watches.

robtex

Veteran Member
I have only watched it one time but from other Christians in the past have said about it, I understand they feel it presents Christian values in a down-to-earth atmosphere that people living today can relate to. That it presents an idea of how a family can live its life as a Christian family and be normal within contemporary society.

I saw an interview with the guy that plays the father in the movie. He was saying that he gets fan letters in large volume of viewers asking him for advice on having a relationship with God. Many of them, from what he said, didn't see him as an actor but more of a "tv pastor" who could offer legit religious guidance when not on the show. It was in a magazine and years ago, so I don't have a link or reference. I remember he was taken aback at the idea he was viewed as something other than an actor playing a part.