• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Few Discrepancies In The NT

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Friendly tip, if your OP can't fit in a single post, you're not likely to get many readers.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
You think no one's said all this before? You're not the only one who can copy/ paste.

You think no one's said all this before? You're not the only one who can copy/ paste.

Like I said...just like to get it in the record.

If all this has been said before it's the first one of about ten discussion forums where I've been a member in the last 14 years.

I'm sorry if I've used too much space.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Sorry, I was grouchy yesterday. Not enough sleep or painkillers.

Anyway, it's not about the space used. It's about being considerate of your intended audience. When you just copy/ paste pages and pages of stuff, it looks like you're just "talking to hear yourself talk" and couldn't give a rat's *** about dialogue. It's annoying.

Anyway, I'm still sorry I snapped at you.

Sorry, I was grouchy yesterday. Not enough sleep or painkillers.

Anyway, it's not about the space used. It's about being considerate of your intended audience. When you just copy/ paste pages and pages of stuff, it looks like you're just "talking to hear yourself talk" and couldn't give a rat's *** about dialogue. It's annoying.

Anyway, I'm still sorry I snapped at you.

It's OK. The whole thing required about fifteen minutes of my time and then it was deleted.