• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A new member here Stephen piper, priest in a church !

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Priest at Trinity Church, passionate about helping people connect with God and live their best lives.

Welcome to RF, enjoy.

The debates in the staff canteen can be fun.

@giphy (2).gif

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Hello Father Stephenpiper, it's great to have you join our community! I'm looking forward to hearing your insights and perspectives on spirituality and faith. Your passion for helping people connect with God and live their best lives is truly inspiring. May your presence here enrich our discussions and foster a deeper understanding among us.
It is great that you seem to know stephenpiper, confirming his passion for helping people. Are there other good things about him that you feel you can share?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Priest at Trinity Church, passionate about helping people connect with God and live their best lives.

Hello. It's nice to meet you. I am not familiar with Trinity Church. Would you please share a bit about that? Thank you,

Stephen, I am a follower of Jesus, I view him as our messiah. I am not hear to argue except receive some more education on some differences I have seen in scripture. I notice so may differences on Pauls teachings compared to Jesus over salvation and eternal life and how to receive the holy spirit. Paul tells us to simply believe and have faith and confess he is lord and savior and died for our sins and we will be saved, but jesus ever said this but does speak on salvation being a process, not a one time deal. what is your take on this? thank you