• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

actuality of the moment

Mariano

*banned*
Bonjour,

En tant que membre du forum, je suis surpris d'avoir lu cette nouvelle concernant Jean Messiha. Elle mobilise des fonds pour défendre la liberté d'expression contre l'Arcom. Ancien Délégué National du Rassemblement National et figure de la Reconquête ! , Messiha est actuellement engagé dans une bataille judiciaire contre l'Autorité de régulation de l'audiovisuel et de la communication numérique (Arcom). Son objectif est de contester la décision de l'Arcom de comptabiliser son temps de parole en tant que personnalité politique, ce qu'il considère comme une tentative de le faire taire. Ces déclarations ont été faites lors de sa participation à l'émission "Touche pas à mon poste", où il a clairement exprimé son refus de se taire.

L' écho du Sud

Qu'en penses-tu? J'aimerais avoir votre avis sur cet article.

Merci pour votre avis.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello

As a member of the forum, I am surprised to have read this news about Jean Messiha. It is mobilizing funds to defend freedom of expression against Arcom. Former National Delegate of the National Rally and figure of the Reconquest! , Messiha is currently engaged in a legal battle against the Audiovisual and Digital Communication Regulatory Authority (Arcom). His aim is to challenge Arcom's decision to count his speaking time as a political figure, which he sees as an attempt to silence him. These statements were made during his participation in the program "Touche pas à mon poste", where he clearly expressed his refusal to remain silent.

The Echo of the South

What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this article.

Thank you for your review.

Interesting. I didn't know that in France, a government agency can simply declare someone to be a political figure and that automatically limits their airtime on television. I've never heard of such a thing. In the U.S., we have the "Equal Time Rule," which is designed to help facilitate balanced political debate, but not limit it.