• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ADVICE FOR PREPPERS BURYING SHIPPING CONTAINERS

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This is for all you preppers on RF. There are some things you need to know before you start buying and burying shipping containers full of stuff. Remember, you can never be too prepared, too careful or have too much stuff.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
This is for all you preppers on RF. There are some things you need to know before you start buying and burying shipping containers full of stuff. Remember, you can never be too prepared, too careful or have too much stuff.

How many containers do you have buried?

digging-kid.gif

exchemist

Veteran Member

Another manifestation of some Americans being both mad and having too much money.:rolleyes:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I loved the Three Stooges image near the end. Nyuck nyuck nyuck
Except it had that awful fake Curly.

I don't see such a structure as useful for prepping.
Very spendy for very little space that isn't really
more secure than a more useful above ground
building. The weakness is the door.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I'd rather have the good ole 1950s bomb shelter.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Another manifestation of some Americans being both mad and having too much money.:rolleyes:

It's a Government stooge in the video, he recommends a new container and everyone knows they put GPS trackers in the new ones!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's a Government stooge in the video, he recommends a new container and everyone knows they put GPS trackers in the new ones!

There are GPS trackers in everything you buy at any store. These are the ones they let us know about 8mm and weighing just 2.5 grams, the Micro Hornet GPS chip is the world's smallest. But we know they come a lot smaller

Nimos

Learn to use nature is probably the best way :) (Also pretty damn cool)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
There are GPS trackers in everything you buy at any store. These are the ones they let us know about 8mm and weighing just 2.5 grams, the Micro Hornet GPS chip is the world's smallest. But we know they come a lot smaller

Which is why I clad myself in aluminium foil.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Haha, I looked this up on the Tiger Sheds website: Log Cabins | Garden Log Cabins For Sale | Tiger Sheds

It looks like some kind of joke: "certified zombie-proof" etc. but.....unavailable.

These people make garden sheds, basically.

1) Pretty clever marketing. There is a webpage I still use pretty regularly here (Drop Bear (australian.museum)) which is from a totally legit Aussie website, featuring a totally made-up mythical creature. They created it as a joke, but it drove some enormous spike of viewership to their page, so they left it. This smells the same.
2) Everyone thinks zombies are a joke, right up until their brains get eaten.
3) When I lived in Papua New Guinea, having a 'break glass in case of emergency, holy crap' plan really made a lot of sense. Zombies, criminals, aliens, an invading army of pygmy warriors...you just never knew what was coming.
(My plan involved a local Kiwi mate I had who was massive, a trained ranged, and owned the largest compound bow I have ever seen in my life)