• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

After Life

syoonsh

I am really curious about after life.
If I have chosen for my after life...I want a life where there's no pain, no suffering, no thinking, just have pure mind and peace....where to be one with GOD.....
I realize now that every day we walk, everyday we talk, everyday we shower, everyday we drive, everyday we eat,everyday we do shi*, everyday we earn money for living is like a hell. I want to search some other place where it's very calm and peaceful with no more suffering on earth........

Radio Frequency X

World Leader Pretend
syoonsh said:
If I have chosen for my after life...I want a life where there's no pain, no suffering, no thinking, just have pure mind and peace....where to be one with GOD.....
I realize now that every day we walk, everyday we talk, everyday we shower, everyday we drive, everyday we eat,everyday we do shi*, everyday we earn money for living is like a hell. I want to search some other place where it's very calm and peaceful with no more suffering on earth........

Why? I don't understand why you should want that.

syoonsh

Radio Frequency X said:
Why? I don't understand why you should want that.

because where buddha lives, he doesn't ate any food, infact, our life here on Earth
is like a teaching lesson, some kind of classroom, where once you finish certain grade you level up, this goes to same as you're soul. Once you reach and complete certain life and goal, you move onto next level stage.

The reason why I am saying that is because all daily routine what we are doing is some kind of an act of barbarity. it's hard to understand for some of you but it may be true...

Random

syoonsh said:
The reason why I am saying that is because all daily routine what we are doing is some kind of an act of barbarity. it's hard to understand for some of you but it may be true...

I understand you. The world as an intelliegent person percieves it is distinctly lacking in the qualities a sane person would desire from living. You're not the only one who feels this way, believe me. It is right an proper you should want something better.

syoonsh said:
...is like a teaching lesson, some kind of classroom, where once you finish certain grade you level up, this goes to same as you're soul. Once you reach and complete certain life and goal, you move onto next level stage.

Right again, talking about Soul Evolution. But there is meaning and content in life, you have to learn the lessons as they present themselves, and hard as it may seem you have to live in forebearance of the sufferings and iniquities of this life for the betterment of oneself and future lives. Do you understand?

koan

Ah desire, to desire a better life, a desire to be reborn how we would like,to desire enlightenment.
The second noble truth " Suffering if caused by grasping ( desire )"
The irony is, to want not to desire is still desire

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
Also, if one totally eradicates desire, there is no more reason to seek enlightenment....

Burchfam

We are given a choice, the pleasures and pains of the physical world, or the eternal unchanging spiritual world. The first will lead to death, the second to life beyond death, at one with the deity.

koan

I hope Buddha wasn't being referred to as a Deity:areyoucra
The Buddha was a human being, who dicovered a way of leaving the cycle of birth and death.:yes:

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
syoonsh said:
Simple: there is no after life. God is here and now.

Hacker

syoonsh said:
To be honest, I truley and sincerely believe that what you just stated will in fact come true after we die. I believe that God loves us all and life is just a learning experience.

koan

Buddhism believes that gods are only another plain of existance, and they still must become human to become enlightened, so as to escape the cycle of rebirth:fork:

Hacker

koan said:
Buddhism believes that gods are only another plain of existance, and they still must become human to become enlightened, so as to escape the cycle of rebirth:fork:
LOL! I like your view of rebirth, your symbolic interpretation of rebirth can be true.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
tlcmel said:
LOL! I like your view of rebirth, your symbolic interpretation of rebirth can be true.
When people speak of "planes" it makes me really wonder if they understand it in a symbolic way.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
syoonsh said:
That still sounds like desire to me.

Syoonsh, what does GOD mean to you?