• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All Souls featured on Anderson Cooper

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
http://www.uuworld.org/news/blog.php?n

Anderson Cooper interviews UU minister, and more

by Sonja L. Cohen UU minister featured on Anderson Cooper show
The Rev. Rob Hardies, senior minister of All Souls Church, Unitarian in Washington, D.C., appeared on a special edition of Anderson Cooper's CNN show. The piece, which looked at the question, "What is a Christian?" aired December 14. A preliminary transcript of the special is available online. All Souls is featured for several minutes at the end of the hour-long report. Watch the video clip online or watch clips from the rest of the CNN special. (Anderson Cooper 360 - 12.14.06)

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Maize said:
http://www.uuworld.org/news/blog.php?n

Anderson Cooper interviews UU minister, and more

by Sonja L. Cohen UU minister featured on Anderson Cooper show
The Rev. Rob Hardies, senior minister of All Souls Church, Unitarian in Washington, D.C., appeared on a special edition of Anderson Cooper's CNN show. The piece, which looked at the question, "What is a Christian?" aired December 14. A preliminary transcript of the special is available online. All Souls is featured for several minutes at the end of the hour-long report. Watch the video clip online or watch clips from the rest of the CNN special. (Anderson Cooper 360 - 12.14.06)
That's my beautiful church!! And Billy and Christy were in our UU Theology class. And there's a great shot of Elizabeth Bukey, the UUA's legislative assistant for civil rights and religious liberty, towards the end of the clip.

Thanks for posting this, Maize. :)

uu_sage

Congratulations, lilithu and All Souls! It is a tremendous honor to be featured on national TV. Beautifully produced series. Come to think of it this was also a great opportunity to bring awareness of liberal religion, and our larger faith. Every week after I get back from church one of the first things I do is head over to the All Souls Website to listen to the music (which by the way is transcendant), reading or listening to sermons especially from Rob and the lay-leaders. If I were to move to DC, I would be become a member for sure.
lilithu said:
That's my beautiful church!! And Billy and Christy were in our UU Theology class. And there's a great shot of Elizabeth Bukey, the UUA's legislative assistant for civil rights and religious liberty, towards the end of the clip.

Thanks for posting this, Maize. :)
</IMG>