• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alternative Medicine - Tae Eul Ju Mantra

syoonsh

Hi!

In the introduction of member forum, I have little bit talked about this mantra in the link, and now below is some information I have attached to English what should this mantra should be like. I am not sure how many of you're interested or ready to listen this mantra because this WORD is for some of those will experience very spiritually powerful.

----------------

The Taeeulju Mantra calls out to the original ancestor (womb, origin) of all beings in heaven and earth to become one with the great sea of life in the universe. It enlightens us to the realm of spirits and heals disease. The Tae-eul Mantra has many benefits. One major benefit is healing which leads to complete health of mind, body, and spirit. Another is having peace of mind and experiencing the light of the universe which leads us to enlightenment. The Taeeulju Mantra gives you protection against accidents, disasters, or illnesses.

Actually below characters are in Chinese. I am writing in Korean letters again to verify it again to you and how to pronounce in English sound. Soon, I will attach a "mp3" format link but I don't know how to do it yet, I'll figure it our later on.

훔치 훔치 태을천 상원군 훔리 치야 도래 훔리 함리 사파하.

Hum-chi Hum-chi Tae-eul-cheon Sang-won-gun
Hum-ni-chi-ya-do-rae Hum-ni-ham-ni-sa-pa-ha

taeeulmantra.gif

http://www.jeungsando.org/mantra/sound/taemantra.asf

While you're listening, do proper way as below.

- STRAIGHTEN YOUR BACK
- CLOSE YOUR EYES
- SIT COMFORTABLY IN CHAIR
- DO NOT MOVE UNTIL MANTRA FINISH(Some of you may be difficult, but
if you keep move your body, you're aura will scattered and energy will not be
balanced.)
- Prepare Fresh SPRING natural water in front of you while listening or
chanting. (This will help to heal others and yourself more effective.)
- STOP THINKING IN YOUR BRAIN. FOCUS INSIDE OF YOURSELF, ESPECIALLy
bottom of NAVAL. (70 % on botton of NAVAl, 30% on the WORDS.)
- Keep listening at least 30 minutes/day, 1 hour/day.

if you follow above instructions everyday, you'll go sleep better, and feel much more
relaxed and energized, and stress relief.