• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Am I a Christian" parts 6 &7

Patrick Miron

Patrick4Jesus
Start Pt 6 &7 of 9

Point # 6: “The Body of Christ”

{On this earth} The Body of Christ is me and you; at least that is what we are called to be for ourselves and everyone else that crosses our life-path.

Even more amazingly the Body {Blood, Soul and Divinity} of Jesus IS in Catholic Holy Communion. [PM1] Matthew, 26: 26-28; Mark 14: 22-24; Luke 22: 19-20; John 6: 47-58; Paul 1st Cor. 11: 23-30. FIVE different authors of the New Testament {4 of whom gave their lives as Martyrs} God choose to save #5 John} in defense of this reality; each Quoting Jesus Himself. … GOOGLE “Eucharistic Miracles”

So my friend did Jesus Lie or is the Bible in error? 2Timothy 3:16-17

Point # 7 “There is no Hell”

I assume then my new friend, that you also believe that sin does not exist; or more likely because you’re a “believer”, sin is simply meaningless and without consequences? … Is that actually a logical position to hold? You claim, if I correctly understand you, to be a “follower of Jesus.” … WHAT does that actually mean?

Just as God gave Moses FOR all of US; 10 Commandments; I’ll share 10 New Testament teaching by Jesus on Hell’s existence:

Hell; the Bibles Testimony

Psalm 48: 15 “[15] They are laid in hell like sheep: death shall feed upon them. And the just shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their help shall decay in hell from their glory.

Psalm 30:18 “ [18] Let me not be confounded, O Lord, for I have called upon thee. Let the wicked be ashamed, and be brought down to hell.

Ecc. 21: 11 “[11] The way of sinners is made plain with stones, and in their end is hell, and darkness, and pains.

Job 7:9 “[9] As a cloud is consumed, and passeth away: so he that shall go down to hell shall not come up

Wisdom 2:1 “[1] For they have said, reasoning with themselves, but not right: The time of our life is short and tedious, and in the end of a man there is no remedy, and no man hath been known to have returned from hell:

2 Peter 2: 4 “ [4] For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but delivered them, drawn down by infernal ropes to the lower hell, unto torments, to be reserved unto judgment….”

Matt. 5: 22 “ [22] But I say to you, that whosoever is angry with his brother, shall be in danger of the judgment. And whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council. And whosoever shall say, Thou Fool, shall be in danger of hell fire

Mark 9: 42 “ [42] And if thy hand scandalize thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life, maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into unquenchable fire”

Luke 12: 4-5 “[4] And I say to you, my friends: Be not afraid of them who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.[5] But I will shew you whom you shall fear: fear ye him, who after he hath killed, hath power to cast into hell. Yea, I say to you, fear him.”

Revelations 1: 18 {And I Jesus} “ [18] And alive, and was dead, and behold I am living for ever and ever, and have the keys of death and of hell. “

Now that we have evidenced HELL as a literal reality {2 Tim. 3:16-17 “[16] All scripture, {IS} inspired of God, {and} is profitable to teach, to reprove, to correct, to instruct in justice, [17] That the man of God may be perfect, furnished to every good work.” … Matt. 4: 4 [4] Who answered and said: It is written, Not in bread alone doth man live, but in every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God

We’ll proceed to why Hell in an absolute sense HAS to exist. The answer is SIN!

God can accurately be define as “ALL GOOD THINGS PERFECTED.” Then we ask: are being “fair”; being “just” good things? Of course they are; thus we can know that God in order to be GOD; must be fair and just.

It is indisputable that both “good” and “evil” exist. Science confirms that “actions must have consequences.” This is true in the realm of nature; science and morality. God has to be; can only be Just & Fair. Hence God MUST reward goodness and punish evil.

1John 1: 8-10[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. [9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all iniquity. [10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.”

1 John 5: 16-1716] He that knoweth his brother to sin a sin which is not to death, let him ask, and life shall be given to him, who sinneth not to death. There is a sin unto death: for that I say not that any man ask. [17] All iniquity is sin. And there is a sin unto death”

Theologians have necessarily defined two major-broad categories of possible sins: greater and lesser; {Mortal and Venial}and this is because God in being “just and fair” cannot judge all sinful acts as being equal worthy of equal punishment. The same principle applies to how God must judge good deeds. A sin of abortion is not the same as stealing a candy bar. Helping an old person cross the street is not the same as volunteering in a Soup Kitchen. Each action; every decision we make is judged by God who can and does read our minds and hearts intent. There is a wide range of both types of sin.

Venial sins can be forgiven by going directly to God and seeking His forgiveness. Mortal sins though by the command of Jesus Personally; are to be forgiven in Sacramental Confession. John 20: 19-23 is precise and clearly stated: “ [19] Now when it was late that same day, the first of the week, and the doors were shut, where the disciples were gathered together, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them: Peace be to you. [20] And when he had said this, he shewed them his hands and his side. The disciples therefore were glad, when they saw the Lord.[21] He said therefore to them again: Peace be to you. As the Father hath sent ME, I also send YOU [22] When he had said this, he breathed on THEM and he said to THEM Receive ye the Holy Ghost. [23] Whose sins YOU shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins YOU shall retain, they are retained.” Those dear friend are the Words of Jesus Christ.

Sadly this Bible- teaching, despite Sola Scriptura claims; was disguarded; ignored and rewritten to be very much more “User-Friendly.” … and this by Martin Luther an Apostate Catholic Monk: …..

Revelations: 22: [18] “For I testify to everyone that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book: If any man shall add to these things, God shall add unto him the plagues written in this book. [19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from these things that are written in this book.”

Theologically, logically, and most importantly; morally; {what is to God Just & Fair}, we simply do not know; cannot know the mind of God on the issue of protestant sin forgiveness. The very recent, made intentionally very convenient “Once saved, always saved” innovative NEW WAY’S introduced by Luther and Calvin, a mere 500 years ago, actually countermand GOD and His Bible. WHAT WILL BE GOD’S REACTION? We simply do not know. These newer way’s invented by; taught and widely accepted by the Protestant community are effectively dictating to GOD just HOW He MUST save them. Trying to dictate to GOD seems to me like a poor idea? … To be clear here; I am NOT saying that salvation outside of the RCC is impossible; certainly it is more precarious; and more difficult, and far less certain then led to believe.

End Pt 6 & 7 of 9

May Jesus Guide OUR Life paths

Patrick

[PM1]

74x12

Even more amazingly the Body {Blood, Soul and Divinity} of Jesus IS in Catholic Holy Communion. [PM1] Matthew, 26: 26-28; Mark 14: 22-24; Luke 22: 19-20; John 6: 47-58; Paul 1st Cor. 11: 23-30. FIVE different authors of the New Testament {4 of whom gave their lives as Martyrs} God choose to save #5 John} in defense of this reality; each Quoting Jesus Himself. … GOOGLE “Eucharistic Miracles”
Can people miss the point though that Jesus gave His body literally on the cross? Jesus gave His blood literally on the cross? That whoever believes and obeys eats His body? That whoever believes and obeys drinks His blood? They make His offering not in vain. They partake of His life giving meal. Jesus is the meal that gives Life.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
the Body {Blood, Soul and Divinity} of Jesus IS in Catholic Holy Communion.
I've always thought the cannibalism (the proclaimed point of the Eucharist) is deeply revolting. Do you approve of it?
I assume [...] that you also believe that sin does not exist
Sin as conduct displeasing to God may indeed be doubted to exist, not least because all the arbiters involved are humans, not God.

But morally wrong conduct certainly exists.
It is indisputable that both “good” and “evil” exist.
'Evil' is an old word meaning 'bad'. These days it often has religion overtones but that's not important. The important thing, regardless of one's views on religion, is to be a good friend, neighbor and citizen, a good partner and lover and parent, and a fair dealer. Get that right, and as the Buddha said (in the Kalama sutta), if there's existence of a just kind after death you won't need to worry, and if there isn't, you'll still have done the right thing as a human.

(I'm not a Buddhist, by the way, but that saying is to the point.)

Last edited:

Patrick Miron

Patrick4Jesus
Can people miss the point though that Jesus gave His body literally on the cross? Jesus gave His blood literally on the cross? That whoever believes and obeys eats His body? That whoever believes and obeys drinks His blood? They make His offering not in vain. They partake of His life giving meal. Jesus is the meal that gives Life.

What I highlighted is at best wishful thinking. ...

Search and FIND the REAL Jesus in Catholic Holy Communion:)

Jesus IS THE "MEAL" {Grace might be a better term} that indeed CAN give Eternal Life. Amen!

Thanks for your POST,
Patrick