• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Idol Season 10

Draka

Wonder Woman
For anyone who happens to watch this season, here's a thread to discuss any picks, dislikes, strange happenings, or the many bleeps of Steven Tyler.

As of now, the top 12 are:

James Durbin
Pia Toscano
Paul McDonald
Lauren Alaina
Thia Megia
Karen Rodriguez
Casey Abrams
Naima Adedapo
Scotty McCreery
Stefano Langone
Haley Reinhart
Jacob Lusk

Draka

Wonder Woman
Well, I don't know if no one else watches or no one had anything to say until next show or what. I will say this much though, tonight sucked for the most part. I don't know what performances the judges were watching and they couldn't seem to make up their minds on the few good performances there were. They tell Thia to basically try doing other things instead of ballads all the time (which she is obviously good at and there is nothing wrong with doing) and then tell Haley that she does everything (very well by the way) and needs to find her niche. They told Casey and Jacob they were great...and they completely butchered their songs. It was near painful to watch those performances. Scotty, Lauren, Karen, Stefano, Thia, Haley and Pia all did well, Paul was okay, but the others tortured their songs. Disappointing because some of them are normally really good.

lunamoth

Will to love
I was shocked that James did not make it last week, and now that Haley is also out of it seems like the final will be kind of boring. I like both Scotty and Laura, but James and Haley really made it entertaining.

priya

American idol is an singing show.I like this show.It s a awesome show.I also wants to be a part of this show.