• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

an ex-muslim here

cocokorina

hello,
so i was born Muslim but left islam few years ago. as of right now, I have no religion. i am very much interested in learning about other faith and belief systems. :)
i was a silent observer here and saw many different religions being discussed and this forum seems to have members of all different religions, so i figured ill join in to learn. i admit, im very ignorant when it comes to other religions. barely know anything outside of islam.

ametist

Hey exmuslim :) you can do some funny tests to see which religion fits you best :)
I did some just now and I am %100 Tao or %98 Mahayana Buddist :)
There is select smart webpage with religion selector section for example :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greet'ns!

Just for you, some free anagrams:
Cook in orca
I cork a coon
A coin crook
I cook acorn

Last edited:

Tumah

Veteran Member
an ex-muslim here

How do you we know that you are not the hive mind of some multi-conscious telepathic species and that you are actually "an ex-muslims here"???
In fact, what if you are an ex-muslims, put one drone in the hive accidentally acquired his own free-though while still attached to the hive and you are really only "a partially ex-muslims here"??
Maybe that drone began practicing kemeticism and you are really "an ex-muslims-kemetic here?"

Somebody save me!