• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ancestor bonding

Electra

Herrow,

I am drawn to make more connections with Ancestors, this thread will have notes on my journey.
Recently, I have had a couple be known to me which has been great.
Please feel free to add any good info links or anything you think i may find interesting.
This video really gave the final spark;

Tmac

Herrow,

I am drawn to make more connections with Ancestors, this thread will have notes on my journey.
Recently, I have had a couple be known to me which has been great.
Please feel free to add any good info links or anything you think i may find interesting.
This video really gave the final spark;

I have a hard time thinking that you need help finding ideas to interest you. I saw a piece on this person who has no idea who their parents were and yet they seemed more than capable to enjoy life. I, who had parents would consider growing up without then a handicap but here was evidence to the contrary. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Electra

I have a hard time thinking that you need help finding ideas to interest you. I saw a piece on this person who has no idea who their parents were and yet they seemed more than capable to enjoy life. I, who had parents would consider growing up without then a handicap but here was evidence to the contrary. Hope you find what you are looking for.

:)
Yes, it all depends on the person I think.. it is a pretty big lesson, growing up with no parental love!
First I looked outward, then I looked inward, and now I am all I need.
I am looking for a greater sense of 'home' within myself.
I will, but I will never stop looking, hehe.

Electra

Leading up to acknowledging I was with Child, I was connecting a lot to Leviathan and Heru. This energy is manifesting inside me.

When I was younger I used to be visited by a small man, I just found out it was Bes, who is technically a 'demon' so that explains my affinity with demons. Bes was a protector of Heru

just WOW