• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angela Carini ‘wants to apologise’ to Imane Khelif

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello All
I think lot of people owe an apology to Imane.
Here in Algeria,are very upset about attacking Imane Khelif in media.mocking her.
why don't put the blame on, The theory of evolution (just kiddiong)?

Italian boxer Angela Carini says she “wants to apologise” to Imane Khelif for how she handled the moments after their controversial bout at the Olympics and “would embrace her” if she saw her again.

Last edited:

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Hello All
I think lot of people owe an apology to imane.
Here in Algeria,are very upset about attacking Imane Khelif in media.mocking her.
why don't put the blame on, The theory of evolution ?

Italian boxer Angela Carini says she “wants to apologise” to Imane Khelif for how she handled the moments after their controversial bout at the Olympics and “would embrace her” if she saw her again.

What does the theory of evolution got to do with it?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Just kidding ,in manner mutation.nothing serious :)
It is not even a mutation. One thing that most people do not realize is that we all start out "female". Something happened to the development of Khelif in the womb and she did not develop as here genes would normally have it go. She has Swyer's Syndrome also called XY,46 complete gonadal dysgenesis. She has a vagina, a uterus, and probably even fallopian tubes. But she has no ovaries. Without a DNA test it is very hard to tell them from women except for the fact that they do not go through puberty.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Well, personally I feel very sorry for Imane Khelif in some ways.
Truth be told her boxing should have made her insanely popular and a major superstar in the boxing world.

Unfortunately wokeism really hurt her career given how people reacted.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Like I said, I feel sorry for her in many ways, but I don't see how it can be helped. Just run the genetic/hormone test on her along with everyone else. It can't be that difficult.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Like I said, I feel sorry for her in many ways, but I don't see how it can be helped. Just run the genetic/hormone test on her along with everyone else. It can't be that difficult.
Is she refusing testing? Or someone else refusing to make testing available?

Kathryn

I haven't read anywhere that she's refusing testing, though I would for sure if all my fellow teammates weren't tested as well as me. Like I have been saying, I feel sorry for her in many ways.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I am glad that you have the humanity to recognize that what's happened to her is not her fault, and for that, we should all have some sympathy.

I have no answers for how to deal with this sort of thing. Genetic @Subduction Zone provided the best summary of what's gone on in her body, and absolutely none of it is her fault. She grew up with the external accoutrements of a female, and it's how she identifies. She took an interest in the sport of boxing -- as many do. But something about her genetics and gene expression has made her different from most females -- and from most men! What is she supposed to do?

Like I said, this is not a criticism of what you said -- I have no answer. I just care when life gets unfair (as it so often does). That's the idealist in me -- I want everything to be fair. (It's probably genetic! :eek:)

Watchmen

Premium Member
It’s a tough situation. The 2023 blood test by the IBC most likely had her XY. Not sure there’s a right answer.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It’s a tough situation. The 2023 blood test by the IBC most likely had her XY. Not sure there’s a right answer.
The IBC also lost their accreditation in the eyes of the IOC with that action. They essentially change the rules in the middle of a competition and kicked out Khelif and one other. Nor were their actions ever justified. That was why the IOC stripped them as being a governing body.

Watchmen

Premium Member
The IBC also lost their accreditation in the eyes of the IOC with that action. They essentially change the rules in the middle of a competition and kicked out Khelif and one other. Nor were their actions ever justified. That was why the IOC stripped them as being a governing body.
There’s historically a lot of drama between the IOC and IBC. It’s complex.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Truth be told her boxing should have made her insanely popular and a major superstar in the boxing world.

Unfortunately wokeism really hurt her career given how people reacted.
I watch many Western, youtuber and tik toker,and comments, insulting and mocking.

Attachments

• 453400630_904706341697896_3578670059496701760_n.jpg
    453400630_904706341697896_3578670059496701760_n.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 18
  • téléchargement.jpg
    téléchargement.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 19

Kathryn

I am glad that you have the humanity to recognize that what's happened to her is not her fault, and for that, we should all have some sympathy.

I have no answers for how to deal with this sort of thing. Genetic @Subduction Zone provided the best summary of what's gone on in her body, and absolutely none of it is her fault. She grew up with the external accoutrements of a female, and it's how she identifies. She took an interest in the sport of boxing -- as many do. But something about her genetics and gene expression has made her different from most females -- and from most men! What is she supposed to do?

Like I said, this is not a criticism of what you said -- I have no answer. I just care when life gets unfair (as it so often does). That's the idealist in me -- I want everything to be fair. (It's probably genetic! :eek:)
Oh and before she boxed she played football. I don't know how many years that was.

SDavis

Hello All
I think lot of people owe an apology to Imane.
why don't put the blame on, The theory of evolution (just kiddiong)?

IBA is giving her $50,000 and $25,000 to her managers so she is probably quite happy right now and if it wasn't for Khelif she wouldn't be receiving that money.

And the question should be if they have high levels of testosterone should a woman with high levels of male testosterone which not only supports the male sexual drive but it also supports his muscles and strength be fighting in none professional competition a female with natural levels of testosterone?

The INTERNATIONAL BOXING ASSOCIATION denied them rights to fight other women for reasons not given but they felt those two had an unfair advantage. They commented no testosterone test was given but would not release the information why.

How did they fail the gender test? The Olympics did not apply one.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
IBA is giving her $50,000 and $25,000 to her managers so she is probably quite happy right now and if it wasn't for Khelif she wouldn't be receiving that money.

And the question should be if they have high levels of testosterone should a woman with high levels of male testosterone which not only supports the male sexual drive but it also supports his muscles and strength be fighting in none professional competition a female with natural levels of testosterone?

The INTERNATIONAL BOXING ASSOCIATION denied them rights to fight other women for reasons not given but they felt those two had an unfair advantage. They commented no testosterone test was given but would not release the information why.

How did they fail the gender test? The Olympics did not apply one.
It's about gender male/female or testosterone or both?
Since when testosterone is becoming sport condition ?
So probably next time, LGBT is included

By giving her that price, i don't doubt it's planned.
Mean,make a scene cry, don't fight, and we will give you money.