• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Murder on my Block

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

Three years ago, on the Saturday before Christmas, someone kicked in the backdoor of a house just two doors down on my side of the street. At noon. He shot the homeowner in the chest at point blank range with a .357. My wife and her mom were home alone.

Well, this morning on my way to work I was about to pass by a house just as it was being over-run by squad cars, an ambulance, and a forensic crime scene van. It was impossible to pass by, so I had to turn around and find a different way out of the 'hood.

This is just in time - or perhaps a little early - for our home invasions to sky-rocket due to the holidays. I hate this time of year.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Dang! Revoltistan is so much more boring. And we have a liberal immigration policy for Texans.

croak

Trickster
Don't think there's ever been murder that close to home for me. Wait, I take that back. Not the home invasion type, at least.