• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another new forum feature.

Hey Rex--- I notice that in my User CP I only see the last, like, 7 or so threads for which I have received frubals/for which I have given frubals. Is there any way to see them all, or does it only keep track of the last several?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Frubals are a system for acknowledging a post/statement/position you like as another member wrote it. When you read something you like, or identify with, click on the word "Frubals" in the box at the top right.
A couple of rules on frubals (I found them out the hard way):
You can't give too many frubals in a 24 hour period - it won't let you.
You can't frubal one or two members too often - you get a "spread the karma around" message.
You should sign your name to the message you put with the frubals you give - it's nice to see who gave you the frubals.
Always be sure to give plenty of frubals to anyone with the word "Voice" in their name!

TVOR

Pah

Uber all member
The Voice of Reason said:
Frubals are a system for acknowledging a post/statement/position you like as another member wrote it. When you read something you like, or identify with, click on the word "Frubals" in the box at the top right.
A couple of rules on frubals (I found them out the hard way):
You can't give too many frubals in a 24 hour period - it won't let you.
You can't frubal one or two members too often - you get a "spread the karma around" message.
You should sign your name to the message you put with the frubals you give - it's nice to see who gave you the frubals.
Always be sure to give plenty of frubals to anyone with the word "Voice" in their name!

TVOR
TVOR has it right
-pahVoice-