• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

another **** page.

Alceste

Vagabond
No doubt he's doing something like this - search for "People who like Burning Man" (a notorious festival for nudity and such like). Refine search - female only, age 18-22, and click "photos of these people".

And voila - A treasure trove of photos of lovely women who like to show a little skin and go to festivals that you can steal without their permission and post on your vile ****-shaming facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/search/22/18/users-age-2/66963842167/likers/females/intersect/photos-of

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
The picture of the lady giving the guy a blow job isn't being taken down. They reviewed my report and said that the photo isn't being removed. I sent them feedback on that.

Rakhel

We do not know where he got those pictures. who's to say he didn't get the pictures from girls or **** walks or mermaid parades or even You **** concerts(yes that is the name of a band http://youslut.bandcamp.com/
You just never know.

Alceste

Vagabond
We do not know where he got those pictures. who's to say he didn't get the pictures from girls or **** walks or mermaid parades or even You **** concerts(yes that is the name of a band http://youslut.bandcamp.com/
You just never know.

We know he didn't get the pictures from girls or take them himself because you posted his comment saying "let's get some original content on this page". IOW, he is plainly acknowledging that the content on that page is NOT original. He does not own it. He did not take the photos himself. That's pretty much the entire meaning of "original content".

And you notice that after he went begging for somebody to send him original content with a fan message (IOW, holding a little sign saying you like the page that is legible in the picture of you acting like a hoe that you're supposed to submit), NOT ONE PICTURE contained a little sign saying I Heart Festival Sluts.

So his plea was thunderously ignored by every single female who likes that page. Understandable, since women who are into **** shaming are never into shaming THEMSELVES - only OTHER women.

Wherever he's stealing the photos from, he's still sourcing them the same way.

I actually think I might have even recognized a couple pictures from my cursory search on "Photos of women 18-22 who like Burning Man". I'm pretty confident that's what's happening.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
My FB is set to private.I have 50 friends 25 are relatives.I have never been to the "**** festival' site before this morning.i reported over 3o times..(I never posted) I posted on the rad fem site link.. later I saw several comments on some of the pictures of the "**** fest" site with a link..I clicked on it and scrolled and to my shock was a picture of my grandson and infant grandaughter.I don't even have those photos on my FB page.Friends with my son he does.So its either the **** site or the fem link...that screwed me over today.Including LINKS to my grandchildren (age 5 and 2 months old) I think the link was called "push and tits"..

People are sick.

Last edited:

Alceste

Vagabond
My FB is set to private.I have 50 friends 25 are relatives.I have never been to the "**** festival' site before this morning.i reported over 3o times..(I never posted) I posted on the rad fem site link.. later I saw several comments on some of the pictures of the "**** fest" site with a link..I clicked on it and scrolled and to my shock was a picture of my grandson and infant grandaughter.I don't even have those photos on my FB page.Friends with my son he does.So its either the **** site or the fem link...that screwed me over today.Including LINKS to my grandchildren (age 5 and 2 months old) I think the link wash called "push and tits"..

People are sick.

Hang on a minute - what kind of link did you click? Is it possible you stumbled on a bizarre coincidence? Did it take you out of Facebook?

I notice a lot of the comments are just names - as in, they're trying to connect the stolen images with actual people that they know to ramp up the level of sexual harassment - cuz let's face it, it's not as much fun when the victim doesn't know you're doing it. I clicked on a few names and they took me to random people's Facebook pages - never the women who are actually in the photo, but probably people the commenter HOPED might be in the photo.

Anyway, did you click your son's friend's name? If so, that would be a crazy coincidence, but the good news is you're not hacked.

Edit: the bad news is, Facebook is so appallingly, brutally bad at protecting your privacy you don't really need to get hacked to be harassed.

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Hang on a minute - what kind of link did you click? Is it possible you stumbled on a bizarre coincidence? Did it take you out of Facebook?

I notice a lot of the comments are just names - as in, they're trying to connect the stolen images with actual people that they know to ramp up the level of sexual harassment - cuz let's face it, it's not as much fun when the victim doesn't know you're doing it. I clicked on a few names and they took me to random people's Facebook pages - never the women who are actually in the photo, but probably people the commenter HOPED might be in the photo.

Anyway, did you click your son's friend's name? If so, that would be a crazy coincidence, but the good news is you're not hacked.

Edit: the bad news is, Facebook is so appallingly, brutally bad at protecting your privacy you don't really need to get hacked to be harassed.

No I did not click my sons friends name.And it was a comment on more than one picture.Santiago "Nacho".

Alceste

Vagabond
No I did not click my sons friends name.And it was a comment on more than one picture.Santiago "Nacho".

Can you link me to a pick with one of those comments?

Edit - I found it - it's a joke. It just links you to your own news feed, but as displayed by a mobile phone, so you might not recognize it.

Last edited:

Wherenextcolumbus

O.K so a weirdo is linking pictures of my grand children starting at festival sluts?

No I think it is a weird link that shows pictures from your news feed when you click on it, I saw pictures from my friends when I clicked on it, I think it just happens with everyone, I don't know how it's doing it.

Alceste

Vagabond
No I think it is a weird link that shows pictures from your news feed when you click on it, I saw pictures from my friends when I clicked on it, I think it just happens with everyone, I don't know how it's doing it.

Yeah, I saw my own timeline too. Mobile view, a little behind the times.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Where are you getting the impression women are submitting pictures of themselves? I'm not seeing that in the comments - Everything on the timeline is apparently posted by the page owner.

I haven't examined the Facebook page closely enough to know what the deal is in that regard. I saw several photos and comments and have concluded that whether the photos were submitted by the women themselves or not...

If the women have a problem with the fact that pictures of themselves have been posted on an online website, I'm all for people requesting that pictures be removed. People SHOULD be obtaining release forms when posting pictures of other people online. It's always a good idea to be mindful of intellectual property and to avoid unnecessary legal ramifications.

From the perspective of offense over comments and any possible **** shaming... I don't feel remorse for women who willingly draw attention to themselves. Do what you want but after a while it becomes tiresome to hear people's bellyaching over the fact that people actually take notice when you DRAW attention to yourself.

Surely you weren't blind when you pulled your shirt up and looked straight at the damn camera.

There is the female-type who loves that type of attention. When you put yourself out there for that type of attention, which I'm not criticizing, mind you...negative feedback is par for the course. I'm not concerned about any comments underneath pictures. I respect the woman who isn't afraid to be herself and confidently takes whatever comes her way as a result. It's the bellyacher that ****** me off.

Defend yourself when you need to. Stand up for yourself. But, you lose bellyaching rights when you place yourself in certain situations. You null your own credibility. I don't think some women get that.

I am however, concerned for those who may be underrage in these photos and for those who may have had pictures snapped without permission. Their are laws protecting people from this, however.

Last edited:

Kerr

I wonder what the people in that comment section think would happen if they said those things to the women themselves...