• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

another **** page.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I also noticed some comments referring to "knowing " what they must like. "I bet they like it up the bo bo"..

O.K so all you have is a picture of 2 women ..based on that they must like anal sex?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Then you have the comments that reveal the dissapointment/resentment I'm assuming in their own reality . "why can't girls be like this." ...

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I am glad I am not the only one to see the issue with the page. I am also glad said people are better at articulating the problem then I am.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Exactly. The pictures don't bother me at all, it's the comments that are outrageous. It simply is not OK to talk like that about women, no matter how much skin they're showing.

There were a couple of pictures I thought ..I don't know..one I'm pretty sure is an actual sex scene.Its the girl lying down with her legs open and looks like the hands of another girl massaging her breast ..and someone is in between her legs .First of all that's beyond just nudity.But that one reeks of "picture of drunk girl at party getting it on with 2 other girls".

Another one a girl is riding on a guys shoulders in a crowd of men..and a man standing about 2 people over reaching up grabbing her breast.I don't know..that kind of reeks of "Im topples so any rank stranger can grab my body parts".

But yeah ..its the comments mostly..its vile .

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
OH and one of the comments on the picture of the one that looks like maybe the girl is receiving oral sex ..or some sort of "attention" down there...is 'bet your a frigit ****".Word starting with C ending in T. 6 people "liked" that comment.That's not O.K.

Wherenextcolumbus

OH and one of the comments on the picture of the one that looks like maybe the girl is receiving oral sex ..or some sort of "attention" down there...is 'bet your a frigit ****".Word starting with C ending in T. 6 people "liked" that comment.That's not O.K.

I've noticed those comments too, that we ARE our vagina's not that we have one, but we ARE a walking vagina.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
The picture of the girl having her breast grabbed by someone in the crowd is called "grabbing hold of an opportunity".

It was cheered in the comments."give that man a cookie" but also one was "tell your misses to put some clothes on"..So IOW its her fault.She was topples so the guy had a right to grab her breast.She must have wanted it or she wouldn't have had her top off.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Hang on a minute, you forgot mouth holes and bum holes. That's like two more places a penis can go. Duh.

DARN IT! My 1/2 of a brain cell couldn't hold that much info at once.Thanks for being my other half.That's why we filthy sluts need to stick together.So we can help each other remember what we are.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Edit to add..we actually had 1 and 1/2 brain cell at work .Horrorable helped too.Didn't want to take too much credit.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
*Post Removed*

Of course the sexist, demeaning commentary is inexcusable and unjustifiable, but how people are regarded by others has a bit to do with how they present themselves. When people are sexually procative for the sake of attention, what do they expect the nature of it to be?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wherenextcolumbus

Of course the sexist, demeaning commentary is inexcusable and unjustifiable, but how people are regarded by others has a bit to do with how they present themselves. When people are sexually procative for the sake of attention, what do they expect the nature of it to be?

I wouldn't expect them to make a FB page dedicated to degrading women, and hunting down pictures that they probably haven't even been given permission to use.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

I would still expect to be treated with respect, like anybody else. That is not too much to ask.

Attention is fine. Disrespectful attention, lechery (as you stated before), and dismissing violence against somebody is not fine. I disagree with the notion that when somebody displays himself or herself as a sexual person, it automatically allows disrespect.

I think the idea of "If you're going to act like a ****, then don't be surprised if you get treated like a ****" is inexcusable. First, it speaks of how people are conditioned to see prostitutes and promiscuous women as "non-people", and assumes that the natural reaction to promiscuous women and prostitutes is one of violence and/or public shame and objectification. Second, the nature of the responses is a manifestation of ****-shaming. The vast vast majority of the responses do not celebrate the women nor do they respect them.

IOW, I disagree with the notion that the women in the pictures brought on the disrespectful comments themselves.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

How can it on the one hand be inexusable and unjustifiable ..on the other hand 'what do you expect" based on your own behavior.

So its just 'nature" that if a woman behaves /displays herself in a sexual manner that she should "expect" to be demeaned /degraded /referred to as dirty c word ..mocked for her intelligence ...assumptions she likes up the butt ...bets on how many dicks she sucked that day?

What is that saying about a woman's sexuality if that's to be "expected"?What is that saying about how men view women's sexuality if that's what we(women) should "expect?'

You should "expect' inexusable and unjustifiable behavior as the reaction?

O.K..so ladies keep it covered up..don't act 'provocative' if you don't want to be seen as a filthy stinking dirty **** /with no brain /who likes to take it up the butt and suck on many penises in a night.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
and hunting down pictures that they probably haven't even been given permission to use.

That's one reason whey the one of the girl it appeared was having some sort of sexual encounter bothered me more.Someone took that picture from behind her standing up.Does she know her picture is being displayed and she is being referred to as a word starting with C ending in T? Also how drunk was she I wonder?Could she have even given consent?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I would still expect to be treated with respect, like anybody else. That is not too much to ask.

Exactly ..respect isn't found naturally in matters of female sexuality.So its unrealistic expect that.