• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

another **** page.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Anyway you get my point.If they wont take it down because of the sick vile titles and comments..then I will just report every picture that I can find a way to call sexual acts/distasteful humor /or harmful or humiliating to the sex.

Wherenextcolumbus

मैत्रावरुणिः;3484827 said:
Yeah, it's not going away anytime soon.

It actually did get taken down, but then the owner complained and it got put back up

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
It actually did get taken down, but then the owner complained and it got put back up
Wait what? when?
and just keep on reporting .... if every one here and on the feminist page I linked report it we might get something done...it has worked before.

Right kind of like "bunny"?
hahaha thats kind of clever. we could report it for being listed improperly.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Hey did one of you join the feminist group I linked too? I saw a comment and wonder if it was one of my RF friends

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
[QUOTE if every one here and on the feminist page I linked report it we might get something done...it has worked before.
][/QUOTE]

I would report individual photos though..500 hundred separate reports a day not as easy to blow of as 10 reports of the page.

Iti oj

Premium Member
[QUOTE if every one here and on the feminist page I linked report it we might get something done...it has worked before.
]

I would report individual photos though..500 hundred separate reports a day not as easy to blow of as 10 reports of the page.[/quote]Problem is I do not object to the photos or even the photos being posted on FB on a page....I have a problem with the page and its mentality and FB lack of having a standard and protecting woman.

Wherenextcolumbus

I reported the picture of a guy with his hands down a woman's shorts touching her vagina as a sexual act, and they said they are not removing it

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Problem is I do not object to the photos or even the photos being posted on FB on a page....I have a problem with the page and its mentality and FB lack of having a standard and protecting woman.

I understand but if the only way to report is the photo's itself then that's the only way .YOu can not report the comments.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I reported the picture of a guy with his hands down a woman's shorts touching her vagina as a sexual act, and they said they are not removing it

Me too..so far that and two others I reported came back "picture not removed".Im waiting to see if they leave the blow job one up.