• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

another **** page.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |

Dallas, did you notice this comment from your link?

Tayler Graham said:
Nobody "ripped her top off" the video clearly sees her pull her top down herself and start rubbing her tits... She did it purposely it was no innocent mistake, nobody did it to her so I'm sorry but she isn't a victim.. The police won't do ****! They will take one look at the video and all the photos of her smiling and laughing and pulling her top down and say oh well deal with the consequences.

Aquitaine

I reported the picture of a guy with his hands down a woman's shorts touching her vagina as a sexual act, and they said they are not removing it

Perhaps if you Photoshopped the image and added an infant being breast-fed by the woman it would work? :shrug:

Wherenextcolumbus

मैत्रावरुणिः;3484882 said:

Did you notice the woman did not give permission for that picture to be up there

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
मैत्रावरुणिः;3484909 said:
If that is the case, why has Facebook not deleted the picture?
because they do not need permission. Also the lack of permission is assumed.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
मैत्रावरुणिः;3484882 said:

T.M I have noticed a "lot" of comments.And they are vile.I can not report comments.(or even the titles) which are degrading and sick.

Leave the pictures..stop the bantering about stinky big **** holes that smell like fish and I will be content.

Aquitaine

मैत्रावरुणिः;3484909 said:
If that is the case, why has Facebook not deleted the picture?

LOL - it wouldn't surprise me if the FB staff were subscribed to said page!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

You can report a picture of your self that you do not want up and have it removed.Just wonder how many of these women know they are on that page being smeared the way they are..

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

Funny ..I had the EXACT same thought..Like an animal guarding its bone.MINE!

My problem is I can not specifically complain about the verbage.Only the picture and they list the options as to the complaint.Like I have multiple choice.And its only in reference to the picture itself..I would like more of a voice as to what is so bothersome about the site.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
If one looks closely at the the "Sl#ts Get Cut" photo, one will be able to see that the phrase has been photoshopped onto the back of the person's shirt.

The best way to notice this is to open the picture in Adobe and zoom into the letters; you will notice that the letters are not following the creases - some of the letters should curve when they are not curving. I just wanted to mention that - because, the photo without the photoshopped phrase is not against the rules, but the photo with the phrase is against FB rules, I believe. Therefore, if one can report that page for photoshopping it into something really derogatory, I would be much obliged. But, I doubt that it will get taken down.

My best guess is, that FB already knows more about this page than we do and are trying to figure out the next step. If the page was taken down in the past but put back up after receiving a complaint - it kinda speaks volumes...

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
My best guess is, that FB already knows more about this page than we do and are trying to figure out the next step. If the page was taken down in the past but put back up after receiving a complaint - it kinda speaks volumes..

Probably true..So we have to turn up the volume.. :)

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
You can report a picture of your self that you do not want up and have it removed.Just wonder how many of these women know they are on that page being smeared the way they are..
from some of the reading i did it looks like a lot of girls have submitted pictures

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Welcome to the club. I've been referred to as a "swinging dick" on more than a few occasions.

Find a page with 50,000 likes and your dick being referred to as a smelly fishy stick along with 100,s of other pictures of men being groped and called whores with no brain ..then take it to "men's issues'. :)

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |

Either a female should be careful when taking off her bra at a concert around intoxicated males and risk being taken in a photo where an Iphone with a camera clearly is displayed (showing that photo taking by others present was also involved)...........or, the female should understand that doing such a thing (as fun as it may have seemed at the time) would lead to unwarranted (assuming that she doesn't know about the picture) consequences.

Either way, FB is a powerful organization and they have most likely viewed that picture more than 100 times (and it is safe for me to assume that because it was safe for others on here to assume that the picture was posted without her permission), and already may have reviewed whether any violations that may have occurred or not. The final say is theirs. They have already replied to a few members here that they will not take certain pictures down.

T.M I have noticed a "lot" of comments.And they are vile.I can not report comments.(or even the titles) which are degrading and sick.

Leave the pictures..stop the bantering about stinky big **** holes that smell like fish and I will be content.

It's kind of hard to stop the bantering when the title of the webpage is as vile as the title of each separate photo uploaded.

It wouldn't surprise me either. It seems that the attitude on this thread is that the men involved are 100% at fault - even though it is safe to assume that females may have contributed to uploading various pictures (just like how it was safe to assume [as a couple others here on RF assumed] that one of the photos was uploaded without the permission of the female in said photo).