• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

another **** page.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Click on the X on the right hand side of the comment that comes up as "hide" then there is an option to report it.

O.K I only saw hide option I will look again..because I can report at least 50 comments..What about the titles though?

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Probably true..So we have to turn up the volume.. :)

I think you misunderstood me. If the whole "Festival Sl#ts" Webpage was taken down in the past but brought back up again after receiving a complaint for having it taken down...

What makes you think that the webpage will be deleted completely anytime soon?

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
But I can complain. Kinda hard ???Is life.

This webpage is a little trickier in terms of whether having it get deleted or not, unlike another webpage that was brought to our attention by Iti (the OP) a couple weeks back where the photos were of extremely under-aged girls (and I mean under 14 years of age).

That webpage was taken down immediately. And, it makes perfect sense as to why that horrid page was taken down immediately. But, it makes the same amount of sense as to why this page hasn't been taken down completely: and the reason for that is FB knows more about it than we do.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
which one?

I don't know because its removed.My guess? the woman on her knees giving the man oral..I posted it here I will click on it to see if it is gone.(oh and they will notify **** site that its been removed)....10 down 15 more to go..

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
THEY REMOVED ONE OF THE PHOTOS I REPORTED!!!! I out of 10 ! YAY! LOL!!!

Was it the one with a female giving fellatio or the one with a female whose posterior is completely uncovered? These two were the ones that were clearly against FB posting rules.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
I don't know because its removed.My guess? the woman on her knees giving the man oral..I posted it here I will click on it to see if it is gone.(oh and they will notify **** site that its been removed)....10 down 15 more to go..

It wasn't that one. It looks as if it is still up.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
No you're really not

Are you going to continue singling me out in futility, or are you going to continue doing what a majority of the posters in this thread (myself heavily included) in the spirit of the OP have been doing which is reporting certain pictures that are clearly not only anti-woman, but anti-FB Policy?

Concentrate on what's at stake, there are hundreds of photos that need to be reported and there are many as well that are perfectly fine. It would be helpful to keep in mind that many of these photos are from another party that is distributing these photos to the Webpage - coming from various organizers of concerts in which they were taken; furthermore, many of said occurrences are very popular at certain festivals/concerts where "free love" is frequently displayed - and the risk of attending such concerts is having your picture taken by members of the concert organization (if you went to a popular club, there are photographers that take pictures and have the right to take these pictures in order to promote the club/event).

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Any theories as to why they would do that?
Well being very familiar with the festival scene as well as "these types" of girls, it is about sexual liberation, freedom, free love, beauty etc...That being said the dichotomy of being 'sluts' is still an issue, as well as the mentality behind the posts and comments is self defeating to the actuality of the actions said woman have taking.

On another note people keep mentioning that if they did not want this kind of attention they would not dress like they do..to those who say that, have you ever even been to a festival? it is even worse at raves, dress like this or your shammed for 'not being a ****'. it is part of the culture, and that is fine, in many ways it is beautiful.
These girls are not the rarity at these events, but the norm. Heck I bet a large chunck of them would let you grab some T&A if you asked (yes i know from experneice) and no that does not mean they are sluts or will have sex with you.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

It is its still under review though..Could be the one of the girl who looks as if she is receiving oral sex.I have 12 more pictures under review and 2 comments.So far one out of 16 have been removed..I sent them a note.(they asked for feedback) ..I said I would like a better voice on tittles and comments.A picture says 1,000 words..a few vile words destroy's the picture.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |

Yes, that one is up as well. I hope Dallas can provide a link to the one she speaks of. Clicking on the link would take one to a page that would say "page not accessible" (etc.) - which would prove that the photo was indeed taken down.

I just received a notice that the photo of [the] "Sl#ts Get Cut" (Phrase on the back of a t-shirt) will not be deleted nor taken down.

It's difficult to continue reporting these photos when FB Staff themselves will not take down highly questionable photos.