• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another quake in Indonesia

Fluffy

A fool
:( are you sure? I havent heard anything about this but then I havent seen the news yet today. Ill have to wait until 6! I hope it didnt do too much damage as opposed to the last one.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Fluffy said:
:( are you sure? I havent heard anything about this but then I havent seen the news yet today. Ill have to wait until 6! I hope it didnt do too much damage as opposed to the last one.
mini-arrow2.gif
World News Headlines (from ITN):

Powerful earthquake rocks Sulawesi A powerful earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale has rocked eastern Indonesia's Sulawesi region.
Unfortunately, Fluffy; This is adding insult to injury....

Fluffy

A fool
At least this one didn't cause a tsunami. I looked at the picture on that page and saw the centre of it right bang in the middle of the islands and my heart sank. Good thing it was too far away from any of them to cause any casualties or damage though.