• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anthrax scare

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I was reading something and just thought about back when when we had the anthrax scare.

I remember mother and I stop sitting on public toilets cause we thought we'd catch the disease. Reminds me of people buying all that tissue paper and covid (probably why I thought of the correlation)

Something about bathrooms.

Do you guys remember back when?

(Don't read too much into it)

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Slightly off topic. But the recent toilet paper panic buying still baffles me

It baffled my 7 year old, too... He was still in school when that all started, and would laugh hysterically while telling his teachers "Hy-Vee(our local grocer), no toyaletto(its how he says toilet) paper!"

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
It baffled my 7 year old, too... He was still in school when that all started, and would laugh hysterically while telling his teachers "Hy-Vee(our local grocer), no toyaletto(its how he says toilet) paper!"
See? Even kids are facepalming. I knew it!!

There have been a few let’s say “off colour” jokes that stemmed from the buying though lol
I’ll refrain from posting them on a civilised board such as this. But suffice to say they all included a bodily function.