• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Antichrist...Female?

Idiolatry

Antagonist
The Antichrist is suppose to be the total opposite of Jesus. So, wouldn't the Antichrist be female?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm naive and ignorant to exact scriptures and what not. I just figure anti is against, opposite. Jesus was male. So, I concluded that the Antichrist should be female.

cardero

Citizen Mod
The Antichrist is suppose to be the total opposite of Jesus. So, wouldn't the Antichrist be female?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm naive and ignorant to exact scriptures and what not. I just figure anti is against, opposite. Jesus was male. So, I concluded that the Antichrist should be female.
It seems logical but as you can see, we dodged that Hillary bullet.

SIDE NOTE: Idolotry, I took the liberty of figuring out your location according to the coordinates provided in your profile and I just wanted to extend a welcome to RF's first Icelandic member.

Last edited:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter

Why yes... Yes I am female. :D

Idiolatry

Antagonist
It seems logical but as you can see, we dodged that Hillary bullet.
I wasn't aware that the Antichrist had to be a politician. Just someone with a lot of influence. I read that Apocalypse 2012 and the author suggested Maurice Strong.

SIDE NOTE: Idolotry, I took the liberty of figuring out your location according to the coordinates provided in your profile and I just wanted to say welcome to RF's first Icelandic member.
Heh, close. I pretend to be from a very cold place. It's actually the coords for Vostok Antarctica.

Why yes... Yes I am female. :D
And yes, yes you can be one of my minions. ^_~

yor

NO!The word Antichrist is against of christ not the opposite of christ, do you know who is the Antichrist? i will read it to you in the bible

1JOHN 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

How we will denied jesus and the father?

JOHN 12:48
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

So. Antichrist is a person who did not believe that jesus is the christ and denied him, and to know that you denied him is to reject his word, thats Antichrist

Idiolatry

Antagonist
NO!The word Antichrist is against of christ not the opposite of christ, do you know who is the Antichrist? i will read it to you in the bible

1JOHN 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

How we will denied jesus and the father?

JOHN 12:48
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

So. Antichrist is a person who did not believe that jesus is the christ and denied him, and to know that you denied him is to reject his word, thats Antichrist
So, uhm, all Atheists are Antichrists? And all Antichrists are fluffy bunnies, then all Atheists are definitely fluffy bunnies?

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks yor... yes, biblically anyone who denies Jesus is an anti-Christ...

Idiolatry

Antagonist
Thanks yor... yes, biblically anyone who denies Jesus is an anti-Christ...
It was to my understanding that in Christian belief that there's one Antichrist. 2 Thessalonians speaks of a singular Antichrist. As I read about it, I come across singular "The Antichrist" not "Antichrists"

Is there a difference of understanding between plural Antichrists versus a singular Antichrist? Those, in general, who deny Jesus versus the Antichrist associated with Apocalypse theology?

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
2 Thessalonians speaks of a singular Antichrist. As I read about it, I come across singular "The Antichrist" not "Antichrists"
Which verse?

I know 2 Thess speaks of the Son of Perdition, and Revelations speaks of a beast...

I don't think in the general mindset of people there is a difference between the word "antichrist" and the apocalyptic "beast"...

Idiolatry

Antagonist
Which verse?

I know 2 Thess speaks of the Son of Perdition, and Revelations speaks of a beast...

I don't think in the general mindset of people there is a difference between the word "antichrist" and the apocalyptic "beast"...
2 Thessalonians 2:3-10 were the passages I was thinking of.

I'm sorry for my ignorance but, every time I try searching for a separation, I keep getting that there is one Antichrist who is associated with the Apocalypse.

I'm dreadfully confused by the notion of multiple Antichrists, as Yor pointed out.

Is that the same type of Antichrist as the Apocalyptic "Beast"?

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
2 Thessalonians 2:3-10 were the passages I was thinking of.
2 Thess does not contain the word AntiChrist, which is only found in the letters of John.

I'm sorry for my ignorance but, every time I try searching for a separation, I keep getting that there is one Antichrist who is associated with the Apocalypse.
2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist

Is that the same type of Antichrist as the Apocalyptic "Beast"?
The biblical concept of anti-Christ is one who denies that Jesus is Lord. The apocalyptic Beast is what most people associate with the word antiChrist.

Random

(*sighs* Can't believe I'm indulging this...)

Doesn't the Beast, who is AntiChrist, have the number 666, the number of a MAN? As per Revelations..?

It was to my understanding that in Christian belief that there's one Antichrist. 2 Thessalonians speaks of a singular Antichrist. As I read about it, I come across singular "The Antichrist" not "Antichrists"

Is there a difference of understanding between plural Antichrists versus a singular Antichrist? Those, in general, who deny Jesus versus the Antichrist associated with Apocalypse theology?

"antichrist" - A person who opposes Christ.

"Antichrist"- A person of great importance who opposes Christ who will spread evil throughout the world before being conquered by Christ's Second Coming.

doppelgänger;1366284 said:
Yes. And it's Oprah.

"You will ALL be part of my book club! BWAHAHAHA!"

~matthew.william~

Heneni

Miss Independent
The anti-christ is a spirit operating in people of all kinds. This spirit is mostlly found in organised religion, who proclaim to believe in christ, but do no such thing. They are not trying to decieve those who dont believe. Those who believe are constantly bombarded by false doctrine to hinder them from believing.

There is the false prophet. When the bible mentions the false prophet it does not mention its gender.

But there is a clue...the women ON the beast. The women and the beast seem to be two peas in a pod.

The reason i think the women is the false prophet.....read this:

This is what the women on the beast is getting drunk on...

6I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

3For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries. - maddening wine = deception.

This is what the bible says about jezebel

20Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants.

So my estimation is that the women riding the beast is the false prophet. Therefore any false prophet is an anti-christ and therefore in her power and learning from her. Therefore..the anti-christ is very much involved in the church. And anybody that goes against this spirit is persecuted. If not killed (in the history of the church this was common).

Also, I have found that there is a copy for every instutution of god.

We have god the father and lucifer
We have god the son and satan (the beast)
we have the HS and the women on the beast (false prophet whereas the HS teaches truth)

We have the pure bride (holy)- and we have the corrupt church (organised religion)

And then we have the kids.

The kids of god - namods on this earth (kings in heaven)
The kids of lucifer- rulers of this earth (kings on earth) - temporarily.

Heneni

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Ante does not just mean the adversary of (Christ) but also means in the room of / in the place of, the same root word is used here:

Matthew 2:22 But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee:

Anti Christ I believe will try to deceive by claiming to be Christ or Christ's representative on earth, will prove this by performing miracles which counterfeit those of the apostles and Jesus Christ's

2nd Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2nd Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Had the appearance of a lamb (Christ) but from the heart (i.e the words of his mouth cf Mat 15:18) his true satanic nature is discernible to those who have ears to hear.

Last edited: