• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anxiety free Sunday

gottalovemoses

Im mad as Hell!
Every Sunday I plan to stop worrying about the future and chewing over past events. Anxiety free Sunday.
Go to Church. Live in the present. Worship God. Put all my worries and concerns to Him. Praise the Lord. Stop thinking about my petty concerns such as cash, cash, cash and whether I have enough, enough, enough.
When an anxious thought arrives, either postpone it to the next day or hand it over to the Lord. "here you can handle this one. I'm sick of thinking about it."

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Every Sunday I plan to stop worrying about the future and chewing over past events. Anxiety free Sunday.
Go to Church. Live in the present. Worship God. Put all my worries and concerns to Him. Praise the Lord. Stop thinking about my petty concerns such as cash, cash, cash and whether I have enough, enough, enough.
When an anxious thought arrives, either postpone it to the next day or hand it over to the Lord. "here you can handle this one. I'm sick of thinking about it."

Anxiety free Sunday is one of seven days of the Lord of the week,

gottalovemoses

Im mad as Hell!
so this is going to be the pattern?
me letting my guard down and shunyadragon posting cryptic replies.
Lord forgive him, he knows not what he does or says for that matter

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I have anxiety attacks as well. Many are involuntary. I understand where you're coming from. If it's too persistent, it never hurts to see the doc. :0)