• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Your Fellow RFer's More, Less, or About as Intelligent as Most People?

Are RFer's More, Less, or "About the Same Intellectual Speed" as Most People?

• More intelligent than most people.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Less intelligent than most people.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About the same intelligence as most people.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Don't know or other.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Aquitaine

I'd say people on RF are probably more open to religious discussion (obviously), however I tend to shy away from trying to judge other people's "intelligence", since I don't believe it is as simple as many like to believe: IQ tests for example.

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
There's no question in my mind that this forum attracts more educated, thoughtful people. I feel pretty confident that the average IQ here would be above the median of society. I think an interesting question to ask on the flipside is "what is the average EQ of people who socialize here." If I had to guess, I'd say that there are more "wallflowers" (socially awkward) here than one might find at social party in the real world.

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
The intelligence thing boggles my mind.I'm uneducated by the way.Long story I don't have much formal education .But I know I'm not "stupid".I think "limbo" in "ignorance" for too long best describes me.I do however read and read and read and read and read! I also think I damaged my IQ which was tested above average as a child.Abusing my body.I think I do WAY better than my brother though. Litterall "genious" (over 150 ).He's one of the weirdest people I know though.He has NO IDEA what to do with emotions.He's such a smart *** too.He's like a child who knows how build an airplane.(a real airplane not a paper one)...Hes EXTREMELY sensitive.But he's kind of 'insensitive" to people.Like one time he (again) called his GF the C word.I told him stop calling her that.He said "why ? If that's what she is acting like"..I said because its mean ..and it inflames the situation ...he said ..well then she should stop acting like a C.

Anyway I love the RF people.And I believe most are more
cerebral" than just randomly bumping into someone on the street.

idav

Being
Premium Member
I voted RF are more intelligent than most people.

“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”
Aldous Huxley

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I know there are quite a few reasonable, intelligent people here but, I dont think they make up the majority.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I lost an IQ point once.
Then I got this haircut.
DumbHaircuts.png

It was for a job interview.
I didn't get it.
Now THAT'S funny, and pathetic.