• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me about personal development and spirituality

vijeno

Here's my life, all of it, in about 100 words: ;-)

I am 52. Spastic diplegic, diabetic, a bit overweight.

Raised catholic. I had a few years of intense, somewhat "fundamentalist" christianity in my teen years.

Later I grew out of it and became an agnostic atheist.

I am forever fascinated with religion and spirituality, and consider myself a life-long student.

Along the way, I studied judaism, wicca, tarot, kabbalah, buddhism, a tiny bit of hinduism, some satanism... Also delved into communication, NLP, hypnosis... some really good stuff, some rather weird things...

As of late, I got into weight reduction, strength/resistance training, nutrition, but also memory techniques and other mental exercises.

The most influential of all, in my own estimation, were christianity, buddhism, stoicism, and formal logic. So far, anyway! :)

Ask me, let's talk, let's have some fun!

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Here's my life, all of it, in about 100 words: ;-)

I am 52. Spastic diplegic, diabetic, a bit overweight.

Raised catholic. I had a few years of intense, somewhat "fundamentalist" christianity in my teen years.

Later I grew out of it and became an agnostic atheist.

I am forever fascinated with religion and spirituality, and consider myself a life-long student.

Along the way, I studied judaism, wicca, tarot, kabbalah, buddhism, a tiny bit of hinduism, some satanism... Also delved into communication, NLP, hypnosis... some really good stuff, some rather weird things...

As of late, I got into weight reduction, strength/resistance training, nutrition, but also memory techniques and other mental exercises.

The most influential of all, in my own estimation, were christianity, buddhism, stoicism, and formal logic. So far, anyway! :)

Ask me, let's talk, let's have some fun!

Would you say that you are a seeker?

What religion or philosophy has the most influence on you?