• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Austin TX.

blackout

Violet.
Anyone who lives, or has lived in (or right around) Austin TX?

Or has spent time there, with family or whatever,
and knows the city well?

Would you be willing to converse with me
either in this thread, or by PM
(if you'd rather be quiet about your location on the main board)?

So let me know, and I'll proceed with my questions.
It's important to me.

Thanks.

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
I lived there 13 years, second grade through high school and then back a couple of years for my masters. It's been a while, but I still have friends there and visit.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Austin seems to be a great city.Its the 12th largest city in the U.S to my undertanding and 3rd in Texas.

People gravitate their for a reason.

The part I went to ...the "main drag" was what I invision New Orleans to be like.Laid back and fun and a little partying and maybe you might get a tatto there...

Love

Dallas

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Dallas - take Austin's 6th street and put it on warp speed and you've got New Orleans. Austin is great, New Orleans is great - but New Orleans is more avante garde - and a lot sexier.

You should go there! It's like visiting a foreign country! Austin is radical - but it's definitely American flavored (with a lot of jalapeno in it).

Both Austin and New Orleans are great cities - some of the best the US has to offer. I envy anyone who lives in either one.