• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ave!

SahmKohm

Hail Citizens of this land, I go by the name of SahmKohm, I am married, 2 daughters not at dating age yet, still have time to practise the old over protective father routine. Wife is an ex-martial artist like me, and it was her that gave me the scar on my forehead, she says accidentally, I have my doubts. I am a traditional agnostic, due to my scientific background, the only true scientific belief (imho).

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Your wife gave you a scar on your forehead!? AWESOME!! That's a scar worthy of pride! (At least, I assume it was given during sparring.)

Welcome to RF. Good health and harvest.

SahmKohm

Your wife gave you a scar on your forehead!? AWESOME!! That's a scar worthy of pride! (At least, I assume it was given during sparring.)

Welcome to RF. Good health and harvest.

My instructor taught us jo-jutsu the Japanese way, you moved the Jo where it was supposed to be, tough luck on the partner if they were in the wrong place, my head was slightly in the wrong place, still, it got me six stitches, a sympathy/sorry date and 18 months later a trip down the aisle, can't really complain too much.

Abdou

Hi everybody, I am Abdallah from Morocco I hope having many friends ,and I am 62 years old