• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Avoiding the succubus.

SoulTYPE

Rather then complain about not being able to find a GF, I decided that I don't need them anymore. I plan to live without the hassle of this so called companionship. Why get weighed down? Why fall for the temptations of the succubus? It's basically the same thing.

Actually I feel alot better now.

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Good for you Soultype01! At least you have realized that you don't a girlfriend to be happy in life. Trust me, as I girl I know that they are a absolute pain in the a**! But, as guys are also quite a handful....I don't see how Mormons and other polygamists do it!
Keep in mind though, that we women aren't all evil creatures waiting to suck your soul out. You just need to find the right one for you.

SoulTYPE

LOL, there were so many chances for a pun in there...if the reader had toilet humour sense.

Thanks for the response :) watcher

skills101

Vicar of Christ
SoulTYPE01 said:
LOL, there were so many chances for a pun in there...if the reader had toilet humour sense.
*Takes one more look at it* LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
(toilet humour aside...I can find innuendo in anything ;) ) I'm very happy to see you say this, SoulTYPE! I remember that realisation as being a great weight lifted...you don't need another person to make you complete.

SoulTYPE

Thankyou bastet. :) I will regain my self and become complete indeed. I actually feel happier, somehow. Fear my wrath of happiness as it flows through this big sickle that I carry

Now, where were we? Aha toilet humour...

LOL@big sickle........