• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Back after a long break

DeanM

Hi folks~

I've been gone a long time after being removed from CF staff. I'm really out of the loop. What's been going on? Any old-timers still around?

Dean

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
There are some really aged old buzzards here.
Now, have some....
latest

Reactions: MD

Laika

Premium Member
Welcome Back. I'm new here, so I hope RF is as good as you remember it, if not better.

4consideration

Premium Member
Hi folks~

I've been gone a long time after being removed from CF staff. I'm really out of the loop. What's been going on? Any old-timers still around?

Dean
Hi, DeanM.

I'm not familiar with the forum you were a staff member of, and it's probably best not to discuss other forums here, so I won't ask you about that.

Anyway...welcome back to this one. :)

DeanM

4Con, I just saw your suggestion that other sites not be discussed. I will comply. Sorry bout that.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Welcome (back) aboard :D

Um, I'm confused, if you were on CF, which is not RF, then how come you've been gone and you're asking about old timers?

Is CF Computer Forums?

Sorry, I'm not an English speaker to catch it on the fly!

DeanM

Welcome (back) aboard :D

Um, I'm confused, if you were on CF, which is not RF, then how come you've been gone and you're asking about old timers?

Is CF Computer Forums?

Sorry, I'm not an English speaker to catch it on the fly!

I've been advised not to discuss other sites here, my friend. I will say that I was on staff at a site similar to this and many of the members had come here a couple of years ago. Back then, there were many of us in this situation; all old friends. It seems maybe they are no longer here.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I've been advised not to discuss other sites here, my friend. I will say that I was on staff at a site similar to this and many of the members had come here a couple of years ago. Back then, there were many of us in this situation; all old friends. It seems maybe they are no longer here.

Well, here's my answer. Now it is clear to me, thank you :)

Wayofthespirit

I am a Monotheistic Deist
I'm also back after a long while (3 years) but Gawd knows why. I couldn't even find a post button when I tried to say so in a new thread.