• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad, I mean really baaaad Thor movies

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
For any or all of the following reasons:
  • I'm bored.
  • My blood sugar is low.
  • I'm being more silly and stupid than usual.
  • Dementia is finally setting in.
I remembered these really bad movies I've seen. Now I have to pry my skull open with a screwdriver and use a Brillo Pad to scrub the memory from my brain. :eek: Do not try this at home; professional idiot in padded room.

Hammer of the Gods (TV Movie 2009) - IMDb
Almighty Thor (TV Movie 2011) - IMDb
Even Cody Deal's looks couldn't save this one.

Why, why, oh why!?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Just add a robot, alien and human making fun of them and boom its good

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
This is a strong warning but now I have to watch them lol

You haven't seen them!? Don't say I didn't warn you! bwahahahahaha :D

Trivia: Cody Deal auditioned for the same Thor role Chris Hemsworth did. He's 6'3" also, a few years younger, and built at least as well as CH. If there's ever a Thor and Hercules movie (in the comics they got off to a bad start but became super good friends) I'd like to see Cody or Kellan Lutz as Herc. :yum:

Sees

Dragonslayer
I nominate this fella for the next one
img-0-8747791-jpg.jpg

Yeah, not pretty enough for Hollywood…just make it gritty and fast-paced

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I nominate this fella for the next one
img-0-8747791-jpg.jpg

Yeah, not pretty enough for Hollywood…just make it gritty and fast-paced

Chris Davies. If that ain't VIKING POWER!!!!! I'm sure I don't know what is. I love the Strongman comps. He makes an even better Thor than Magnus Samuelson.

Sees

Dragonslayer
Chris Davies. If that ain't VIKING POWER!!!!! I'm sure I don't know what is. I love the Strongman comps. He makes an even better Thor than Magnus Samuelson.

They are awesome....and with plenty of Viking descendents who would do great playing Thor. Next time I watch one I'm keeping an eye out for mjölnir pendants.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Me too. I don't know much bout Davies personally, but he's got to be a Northman. His training program is called... ready... Viking Cat Training. I can only think of an association to Freyja.

As much as I love Chris Hemsworth, the big burly strongman is the image I have of Thor. That's how I see him, not as a ripped bodybuilder.