• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

balanced life

whitenights23

Life of Balance

I cannot help to wonder why certain events in my life happen the way they do, but it is my firm belief that every single event to date has been the victim or the prodigy of an unseen scale. Life, governed by certain principles and rotated around a huge scale might by the riddle to some of my oldest questions. I have often wondered why certain events are followed by others and the truth that I have stumbled upon lays in the weight of a scale. Every event in my life has been counteracted by another; I am now able to judge what will happen in certain situations, but no, not in the way as consequences of actions but by unexplainable events followed by other counteracting ones. There is no way to explain why these things happen the way they do in my life and I am wondering if other people experience similar occurrences. It has become a mystery to me and it almost seems like a trap. I cannot escape this scale, I am unable to advance and also unable to fall behind. Some may say that is a good thing, but I do not. Life is not about staying in the middle its about progress and I am wondering how I can tip the scale. Do these same balanced principles occur in nature and perhaps natural law? I do not know, if there are others with similar ideas and occurrences I beg of you to respond.

http://www.rbcdothan.org/Outlines/balanced_for_life.htm